PDA

View Full Version : new to love birds

s-roy
05-26-2011, 04:41 AM
Hi there I'm looking for some advice I have just bought a pair of masked lovebirds last years birds. I have had cockatiels and budgies before but I'm looking for some help and general advice on lovebirds any comments will be gratefully appreciated and will get a reply many thanks Sam.

bimmyb
05-26-2011, 07:02 AM
Lots and time and patients is the only advice i can give. Ive only had my own 1st Love bug for 6 months and it has been alot of give and take but is sooooo worth it. Never get frustrated or angry with them because the are so receptive to moods as i have found out. After 7 months i have just accepted Mojo for what he is and we have a very close bond and understanding. I am still learning about him and i must say it is very rewarding.

Good luck and you will find most info that you need on this forum as it has always been a great help to me.
:happy:

linda040899
05-26-2011, 07:44 AM
After 7 months i have just accepted Mojo for what he is and we have a very close bond and understanding.
Translated, this means you have been assimilated into his flock and you are an excellent lovie slave. :whistle:

Seriously, love, kindness and patience are the only ways to earn their trust. Great job!

shadnamber
05-26-2011, 04:28 PM
I have my Lovie slave shackles on right now.... it's nothing to be ashamed about!:rofl: