PDA

View Full Version : In love with his bell?

bimmyb
05-31-2011, 04:51 AM
Hi all,

Has anyone experienced there luvvie falling for a toy with a bell??

Mojo has always loved to play with his bell toy but now hes started to mimic regurgitation to it whenever i put him back in his cage?? Its is very funny at times, hes so in love with it lol. He also mimics regurgitation to me so thats nothing new.

Bubblelady
05-31-2011, 11:46 AM
Ain't love grand? I had a budgie in love with a toy that was a man standing on a ball. It was one that would wobble when the bird "boxed" it. But, when you put a foot on the man's neck you could hold him down, leaving the ball available for "other" uses :whistle: I had another budgie who used to sit with his head IN his bell & softly whisper sweet nothings to himself. I'm sure you will be getting a whole list of other "objects of affection" of birdies on this board :rotfl

thebubbleking
05-31-2011, 04:21 PM
two of my males have toys they hump and feed, my hen has a small swing with a bell made for budgies but shes small so she barely fits on it but she loves it wants no other toys but the swing she likes to hang by one foot and use the other to kick the bell like a price fighter hitting a speed bag.. but dont watch her as she likes to pretend shes to dignified to play with toys and will stop lol