PDA

View Full Version : Little Chatterbox!

Grace's mom
08-12-2011, 09:08 AM
I have a 9-month-old peach-faced beauty named Scout. I like to say that she's a female, but I really have no idea. My question is: is it normal for Scout to be so vocal that she almost never stops making sounds? She constantly plays, whistles, sings, chatters, chirps, and only stops to eat or take a nap. To me, she's a happy little bird, but I want to make sure that what I perceive as happy is normal. Thanks for any input!

linda040899
08-12-2011, 10:17 AM
Sounds like a happy, normal lovebird to me! Life is great; my world is fun; gotta tell the entire world that I'm happy!!! :)

lemonypickett
08-12-2011, 10:56 AM
I agree! Lovie's are noisy, busy little Bees!

My Eddie makes a super loud chirp that is ear splitting most mornings..... so I take him out, feed some warm mash or anything to wear him out....

Then he is how I like him, like he is right now..... beak grinding on his perch :-)

Post some videos of your busy baby... we love that!

Jally
08-12-2011, 12:45 PM
Wait...Yours is quiet while she naps!? :confused: Mine chirp in their sleep!! :confused: :rotfl

thebubbleking
08-12-2011, 04:32 PM
my hens make more noise then my males XD and i have several lovebirds who chirp in thier sleep but my hen boo is the loudest!

Grace's mom
08-14-2011, 12:32 PM
Thanks everyone for the input; it's nice to know that I have a happy little bird :happy:. I'd be happy to put up pictures, etc, but I have to figure out how, lol.