PDA

View Full Version : Help! These two will not be quiet and I hoping someone knows what this is......

lemonypickett
08-18-2011, 06:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUphmoOt7gY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

At this point they have eaten a warm mash, had some nutriberries, cuddled with me on the couch over an Avicake, and spent two hours playing out in the birdroom. I even turned the blinds down to calm them.

Is this for attention? Now that Jimmy has learned to ear splitting "peep" like Eddie I am at points going crazy.

How can I stop this? Squirt bottle? I have tried ignoring them and also only take them out when they are quiet..... what else should I be doing?

Honestly, this is one of the big reasons that I didn't think I could take on that Amazon...... what if he picked it up? I would be found hanging from a rafter in that future birdroom! Lol

kimberly1985
08-18-2011, 08:14 PM
From what I can see and here, it just looks like they wanna come back out!
That's what mine do.

michael
08-18-2011, 11:17 PM
Have you tried taking them out when their noisy? ....lol

bookworm0550
08-18-2011, 11:31 PM
i don't really know, sorry. mine are on and off all day and i have so many birds that this was quiet to me :) i know, that doesn't help you. sorry!

lemonypickett
08-19-2011, 01:40 AM
Glad to hear they aren't louder than any other lovies..... they are on and off with the noise..... I just hadn't heard a peep from them in years when they had their hump huts! Lol

thebubbleking
08-19-2011, 03:10 AM
mine are a little louder actually and dont get me started on my sun conures lol

lemonypickett
08-19-2011, 06:49 AM
The sun conure is the one bird I have never wanted to own! I heard a couple of those screams in my local favorite shop (New Hampshire local, lol) and immediately crossed them off the list! Lol

Sooooo beautiful though.....

kimberly1985
08-19-2011, 08:50 AM
The sun conure is the one bird I have never wanted to own! I heard a couple of those screams in my local favorite shop (New Hampshire local, lol) and immediately crossed them off the list! Lol

Sooooo beautiful though.....

I totally agree with you! I was doing some research and I really wanted one. After hearing one, my mind was changed. They are so gorgeous though!

linda040899
08-19-2011, 09:32 AM
Sun Conures are stunning and I like conures, in general, but my Macaws make enough noise without any additional voices chiming in to add more, thank you!!! :omg: :omg: :omg:

thebubbleking
08-19-2011, 09:47 PM
lol to true very beautifull but loud, always thought they were super loud, my friends neighbour has a scarlet macaw well we were in my friends yard when something set the macaw to screeching woa!! now thats loud! ear ringing loud! makes my sun conures seem just a little bit more quiet now lol:rotfl