PDA

View Full Version : UK Kid's cartoon starring lovebirds... soon to start on Disney: 3rd & Bird...so cute!

HaleBoppPeachyluv
09-03-2011, 03:45 PM
I just saw that it was coming to Disney (oh the joys of having a toddler) and went.... were those lovebirds???

And yes.. i googled... so cute! there's also a tie,l a toucan, a penguin, and a couple others i don't recognize. :blush:

http://www.3rdandbird.co.uk/#/home/

Mummieeva
09-03-2011, 07:51 PM
Very cute. My kids want to see it...even my older one.lol

maya_exquisite
09-03-2011, 11:37 PM
Cute!! If only there were pink lovebirds!! Hehehe.

Enko_chan
09-04-2011, 04:42 AM
LMAO! A lovebird learning "worm finding"... confusing these poor kids! all nit-picking aside, that's really cute! I just woke up from a really strange dream involving an adventure with a tiel... all this is abstract and strange to my mind and to add to the confusion, there was a pop up with, well, let's leave it as a mildly crude song in the background but certainly not something you'd advertise singing about on a kids show! (perhaps I will re-think this move to a new browser even if it enhances my gaming experience) and for a moment I'm thinking "are those birds REALLY singing that???!" then I sorted it all out...

that is adorable.

Olive&Rudy
09-04-2011, 05:29 AM
My Rudy's name was inspired by 3rd and Bird :rofl:

linda040899
09-04-2011, 08:45 AM
That is just adorable! I found myself watching a lot of it. Never mind the grandkids!