PDA

View Full Version : I'm in shock!

Olive&Rudy
09-20-2011, 02:26 PM
Wow i am in total shock and so excited! First Rudy landed on my head (Rudy has NEVER attempted to land on me before!) then Olive and Rudy both came and sat on top of my laptop for the 1st time ever! They hardly ever come near me when they're out so i'm so pleased :happy: I was just about to upload a couple of pics onto here (lucky i was or i wouldnt have had my camera at the ready!) but they obv thought i could do with some better ones.... then as i was taking pics and Olive decided to check my camera out aswell! She did have a little gengle nibble at my fingers but a gentle blow on her and a 'no' put a stop to that. Hopefully this is a sign of more affection to come from them :)
Will post pics in the gallery....

michael
09-20-2011, 06:55 PM
Oh no! ... Hide the T.V. remote!

linda040899
09-20-2011, 08:40 PM
You are about to be assimilated into the lovebird flock oh wonderful non-threatening slave!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: You never know just how long it will take to build that trust relationship but since you've not pursued them, they will come and check you out more closely!

Olive&Rudy
09-21-2011, 02:50 PM
Hehe i am just so pleased that they r feeling more confident with me :happy:

thebubbleking
09-21-2011, 03:17 PM
soon we will see you post "how do i get my birds to leave me alone once in a while?!?!" XD