PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting a new baby!!

Willow and Oscar
01-02-2012, 10:06 AM
I'm SO excited! We're really enjoying having Willow and Oscar and wanted one more lovebird. We did look into rescue but in our part of the country it's hard to find rescue fids. We also had our hearts set on a masked but the other day we went to our breeders shop lol big mistake! There was a blue mutation peach faced. He/she was so gorgeous and we couldn't stop thinking about her! So four days later we rang the breeder-luckily she was still there and we're getting her Monday : D we've already named her Sky! Shes also a cousin of our other babies. I've definitely got the lovebird bug!!

linda040899
01-02-2012, 10:38 AM
Uh oh! MBS has found another victim!! :lol

Seriously, congratulations on your new baby! We'll be waiting for pics as soon as you feel your new fid is ready for some glamor shots!

Willow and Oscar
01-03-2012, 03:00 PM
Haha! Thank you Linda. And thank you for all your help too, you sound like a very busy person but always make time to help members. My lovies are definitely better cared for thanks to this forum!

lemonypickett
01-03-2012, 04:10 PM
Congrats! What sex are the two you have, and what sex is the new did baby?

Willow and Oscar
01-03-2012, 05:12 PM
Thank you! I've sent off for sexing test kits as none are sexed. Willow is pretty much a female behaviour wise and I'm pretty sure Linda said her colouring meant she was. Oscar is harder to tell. They have their own cages as they fight in a cage environment. Willow is more mellow so in future I may see if her and Sky would like to live together.