PDA

View Full Version : Temper.. Temper... Temper...

Z28Taxman
01-19-2012, 10:17 AM
Well it seems Dittobird has found a new reason for throwing temper tantrums. Well not new but it's been a long time since he did it.

He has once again decided that avi-cakes are the best food on the planet. Ever since he got sick last year the veggie nutriberries were his favorite and he'd eat them like mad and only nibble on avi-cakes. Starting a few months ago he's been cutting back on the veggie berries, eating the sunny orchard nutriberries and greatly increasing the number of avi-cakes he ate.

Starting a few weeks ago he started devouring avi-cakes again. In the last 3 days he'll devour 6 avi-cake squares in a few hours before going after the nutriberries.

He ate all of the avi-cakes he had in the bowl last night (about 8 of them) and this morning he was eating the remaining nutriberries for breakfast when he apparently decided that that wasn't good enough and that's when the temper tantrum began.

Squeek, screetch, beat up everything in the cage to get my attention. Then the real fun... Systematically start tossing all the nutriberries out fo the cage (while still screeching like he was being eaten by a cat). :omg:

So I gave in and put 4 avi-cakes in the bowl and in the time it took me to eat my breakfast and type this there is only 1/2 of one left.:omg::omg:

michael
01-19-2012, 11:29 AM
Looks like ya better sell out on those nutriberry stocks. .. The markets about to change!.........:omg:

linda040899
01-19-2012, 11:44 AM
So I gave in and put 4 avi-cakes in the bowl and in the time it took me to eat my breakfast and type this there is only 1/2 of one left.:omg::omg:
This is enabling at its finest!!! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl Boy has the Dittobird ever got you trained well! That's OK. I swear Echo and Ditto must be related somehow or they have an open line of communication between them! Only difference is that Echo loves figs and pistachio peanuts. His moondancing routine rivals Michael Jackson!

Z28Taxman
01-19-2012, 12:11 PM
This is enabling at its finest!!! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl Boy has the Dittobird ever got you trained well! That's OK. I swear Echo and Ditto must be related somehow or they have an open line of communication between them! Only difference is that Echo loves figs and pistachio peanuts. His moondancing routine rivals Michael Jackson!

Well it works. After he ate those avi-cakes, the nutriberries tasted better and he ate a bunch of them too with a few trips to the zupreem pellet bowl for a snack.

I don't think I could afford to feed him and Echo both!:rofl:

thebubbleking
01-19-2012, 02:15 PM
lol most of my flock to the streatched out neck typewriter back and forth move lol