PDA

View Full Version : Humping AGAIN!!

bimmyb
01-23-2012, 04:52 AM
Hi All,

I havent posted for a while but just a quick question....

Mojo is now 16 months old and the light of my life, very funny little guy. Last summer he was humping his happy hut and (embarrasingly) my shoulders and chest and mock regurgitating ALOT, this calmed down and totally stopped once i had transfered him into his massive new cage so i just pressumed his hormones had calmed down as he was reaching a year old and got over his first big molt.

The last few days he has very occasionly started to hump his hut and do a bit of pretend regurgitating into his fav bell toy....could this be season related as the days are getting longer again?

Will he do this every year?

Pips mom
01-25-2012, 08:30 PM
He may......Pip humps every day!!!! at least he doesn't regurgitate, geez!

kikibird
01-26-2012, 09:44 PM
Gee wiz! I have two females that get along fairly well but have been thinking of getting a male for my Lutino girl. I may think again after reading this!

Pips mom
01-29-2012, 11:03 AM
Gee wiz! I have two females that get along fairly well but have been thinking of getting a male for my Lutino girl. I may think again after reading this!

Awww........don't think that way! I love my lil boy lovie! so he humps.....he's a boy birdie and that's normal, and he's a happy lil guy! regurgitating is kinda gross though.....Rudy used to do this, but I removed all soft toys and that took care of that! I still remember having company over and someone points at Pip and says......what is he doing? Ohhhhh, he's humping his toy! yeah, a little embarrassing........but we all do embarrassing things sometimes right? I'd chose a boy lovie over a girl anyday! don't ever want to deal with egg laying and females can get downright nasty mean to protect their area when hormonal. Nope......I'll take my boy!

CHIris83
01-29-2012, 02:38 PM
LOL Baylee a few months ago was humping a perch and my best guy friend was here in my house and he saw little Baylee doing things XD and he said "mm Maria" then asked me "what is your bird doing?" and i went to look what he meant with his question and i started to laugh when i saw Baylee LOL i couldnt help but laugh.