PDA

View Full Version : I'm Off......

bellarains
10-08-2005, 08:13 AM
To the bird show. I am meeting another member of our's here, Lori(the other Lori, not sparkette, so many Lori's) :lol

I'll report back when I get home. Hubby is not going with me, so I should be safe. The only show I ever bought a bird at, he was with me and gave me the green light, so ya know what happened???? Yep, Cappie :D

linda040899
10-08-2005, 08:44 AM
Have fun, Lori!
Don't do anything that I wouldn't do at a bird show................ :roll:

Janie
10-08-2005, 08:52 AM
Let me add to that......have FUN and don't do anything Jackie would do! :D I'll have to tell her I said that! :lol

Buy A Paper Doll
10-08-2005, 10:56 AM
"Don't do anything I wouldn't do at a bird show ..."

<snickers> I don't need another parrot .... but two parrots, that's a different story!

linda040899
10-08-2005, 11:18 AM
If my aging memory recalls correctly, Miss Lori is kinda interested in Timneh Greys. ~looks into crystal ball...~ Do we see one in her future???????? :whistle:

LauraO
10-08-2005, 11:56 AM
I'll report back when I get home. :D

It sounds like she's planning on bringing something back :rofl:

Angelwing
10-08-2005, 12:43 PM
Heheh, have fun! How often are there bird fairs, usually? There aren't any around here, and I've always wanted to go to one.

bellarains
10-08-2005, 01:58 PM
I was a gooooooood girl :D

I only got a couple of cool swings, a coconut treat cup, and some Just Veggies. Lori(the other Lori) got lots and lots and lots of STUFF, and a cool new cage for Willow. I'll let her tell you about all her things, and how Willow likes his new digs though.

I did look at a few CAG's, and some gorgeous TAG's, a sweet double yellow headed amazon,a cockatoo which I absolutely love those sweet little faces, and a few GCC's, but I was good, and I even got an awesome price on a GCC, $125.00, hard to pass up, but I made it out birdless. I do want a grey very much, but will have to wait until I have more time and space. I will then look into a rescue I think.

Lori said she would try to make chat tonight, so I will also. Ya'll be there :)

BarbieH
10-08-2005, 03:37 PM
I'd better get a nap in before chat time. We're all home, every blessed one of us, but man, that is tiring. :x