PDA

View Full Version : I got the lovies out for their playtime and there was some strange behaviour.

OoLovebirdieoO
07-31-2012, 06:11 PM
I got the lovebirds out for their playtime and they did something that was funny to watch but I had nooo idea what was going on.

what happened was Peaches was sat with Muffin(her daughter) who she gets on very well with and I introduced them to Mango today for the first time since she was a chick. Muffin is from Peaches first clutch and Mango was from Peaches second a year later.

If your wondering why they havn't been introduced in so long its because I rehomed mango when she was weaned and a couple of years later the lady who cared for her was having a baby so she asked if I could take her back. family reunion YAY! :happy: anyway Muffin and peaches were sat togethor and mango came over and started preening Peaches and it looked like she was asking to be fed. she got very excited and started flapping and jumping around. not the warning call just happy. Well to put a long story short mango was sat on one side of peaches and muffin on the other and muffin had a rather sad looking face whilst mango stole peaches from her.
oh and I can tell the difference between all of my birds but honestly I had to look twice to see who peaches was sat with when putting them back in their cages for bedtime. muffin and mango look so alike it was driving me crazy! :)

I just didnt expect them to get on so well!