PDA

View Full Version : Darn smoke alarms.

Z28Taxman
09-07-2012, 04:43 PM
I came home today to hear the occasional beeping of the smoke alarm in the basement telling me the battery is dead. Ok take out battery and get a new one in the morning. All good right?

Wrong, Ditto is now in his cage taking a nap and beeping like a smoke alarm with a dead battery! :omg:

Last time this happened he did it for almost a week. :evil:

linda040899
09-07-2012, 05:40 PM
Sounds like Harley with the Nextel Push to Talk beep!!! It's been years since I had that phone and he still loves that sound!!!! Too bad I have different feelings about it but that doesn't matter. Harley likes the sound.................. ~sigh~

Z28Taxman
09-07-2012, 05:51 PM
I'd have to strangle him for that. I hate that sound. Fortunately Ditto only imitates smoke alarms, sneakers on tile and kisses. Oh yeah, swallowing too. If he's on my shoulder when I take a drink of water, he'll swallow before I do.

And apparently a referee's whistle sounds enough like a contact call that he'll answer back.

linda040899
09-07-2012, 06:15 PM
When Ginger and Fred (her late mate) first came to live with me, they were wild caught and you would have sworn Africa lived in my backyard!! The lions, tigers and monkeys are still resurrected occasionally but they aren't around as much as they used to be!

Monty (DYH) hasn't done his long orgasmic woman routine lately and I'm thankful for that! :blush::blush: That was part of the baggage he unpacked and finally put away now that he feels more secure and at home here.

Z28Taxman
09-07-2012, 06:18 PM
When Ginger and Fred (her late mate) first came to live with me, they were wild caught and you would have sworn Africa lived in my backyard!! The lions, tigers and monkeys are still resurrected occasionally but they aren't around as much as they used to be!

Monty (DYH) hasn't done his long orgasmic woman routine lately and I'm thankful for that! :blush::blush: That was part of the baggage he unpacked and finally put away now that he feels more secure and at home here.

I bet monty was fun at parties. :lol

The lions and monkeys would be funny.

Ditto used to like to talk to the Meerkats on Meerkat manor. He misses that show.

michael
09-07-2012, 06:29 PM
Got a squeaky door or cabinet hinge? .. Goof and Beeb's will fix it so you always have one. ...........>o