PDA

View Full Version : Ditto puts the love in lovebird!

Z28Taxman
11-21-2012, 04:20 PM
I've been off all week and since at least sunday, everytime I leave the room Ditto will blow kisses to me when I return.

I think he's trying to be extra nice so santa notices....:whistle:

michael
11-21-2012, 04:42 PM
Hmmm. Does sound a little suspicious :roll:. And now that you mention it, there's been a slight increase in Kissies here too. First thought was that they were just being competitive, but now i'm starting to wonder. .........:whistle:

linda040899
11-21-2012, 05:38 PM
Awww! He's letting his personal slave know that he's appreciative of all the good care and nutritious food he gets all the time! If he's trying to get Santa to notice, sounds like he succeeded! :rotfl

Z28Taxman
11-25-2012, 03:15 PM
Well today is temper tantrum day. I took his boing out to clean it and it's currently sitting in front of the heat vent with air blowing it dry and Ditto's not happy about it. Twice he's thrown all his food out of the bowl and is running around screaming his head off with breaks to do his look at me I'm cute dance. :rofl:

Good thing it's almost time to put it back in and give him fresh food.

michael
11-25-2012, 06:46 PM
I can only imagine his reaction if you ever had to replace it. ...........:omg:

Z28Taxman
11-25-2012, 08:54 PM
I can only imagine his reaction if you ever had to replace it. ...........:omg:

I've replaced plenty of them. He's fine with that. He just doesn't like when it's not there. Really I think he just uses it as an excuse to throw a tantrum. :evil:

Z28Taxman
12-02-2012, 04:16 PM
I'm probably going to have to replace his happy hut soon. He's gone back to his habit of attacking the strap that hangs it from the cage so it's only a matter of time until it lets loose. He hasn't done that in years but he's decided it's fun again.

He seems to be doing alot of that lately, going back to doing all the goofy stuff he used to do but hasn't done in a few years. He's turning into a baby again. :rotfl

linda040899
12-02-2012, 04:44 PM
Guess Ditto wants to make very sure you are paying attention to what he's doing. Besides, if it's not been replaced in a while, it's probably time to do it!! :)

michael
12-02-2012, 05:17 PM
I'm probably going to have to replace his happy hut soon. He's gone back to his habit of attacking the strap that hangs it from the cage so it's only a matter of time until it lets loose. .............

What a coincidence. First some extra kissies for dad during his week off, then a few mood adjustments, only to be followed by direct coercive persuasion. And all this in time for the holidays! .. That is one smart Ditto bird. ...........:lol

Z28Taxman
12-02-2012, 07:46 PM
Guess Ditto wants to make very sure you are paying attention to what he's doing. Besides, if it's not been replaced in a while, it's probably time to do it!! :)

I've got a new one here just waiting for him to wreck that one. This is the longest he's had a single hut. Been in there for a few years. When he was younger he'd go through at least 2 a year.

He's even gone back to dancing on top of it and getting it really swinging.:lol

thebubbleking
12-03-2012, 08:16 PM
Need to post some videos!
Hrmm landshark let me give her a cheek to beak rub wich is rare indeed! i bet they are trying to butter us up for presents!

Z28Taxman
12-04-2012, 05:25 PM
Need to post some videos!
Hrmm landshark let me give her a cheek to beak rub wich is rare indeed! i bet they are trying to butter us up for presents!

Ha, Ditto has been demanding 45 minutes of beak rubs and head scritches every night. can't watch tv without beak rubs and scritches. If I don't skritch, the fingers get nibbled until I do.:evil:

Did I ever mention how much I love the little guy!