PDA

View Full Version : What are you getting your Lovebird for Christmas?

lyndak
12-14-2012, 11:54 AM
Since Noodle is such a big part of our family she, ofcourse, gets as many presents as us!
Usually we buy her new toys and sometimes some special treats ( her favourite being .

what are you getting your Lovebird for Christmas?

mariesonia
12-14-2012, 02:30 PM
I got her $60.00 worth of toys. Yes, she's very spoiled! She's the only one I have. And she knows it! ;)

thebubbleking
12-14-2012, 06:53 PM
Whatever they want! basicly i make fresh birdbread as i always make a constant supply of toys and they have treats every 3 days or so.. and since i learned how to make slepping tubes and huts i havent hade to buy those either :)

michael
12-14-2012, 07:14 PM
I'm leaning towards a couple new dingy bell toys and some new swings, and also a few of their favorite treats. No need for too many toys here. They get showered with all kinds of toys and such from friends, relatives, and even the neighbors! .. Last year the little stinkers raked in over 30 toys, whilst all I got was cards :(. ....Well, I did get plenty of kissies :blush:. .. Come Christmas morning, they'll get a warm batch of birdybread followed by an evening dinner of their favorite baked chicken with organic brown rice and fresh broccoli. .....:)

Z28Taxman
12-14-2012, 07:54 PM
Ditto will get his favorite present. Two weeks of me being home everyday and sleeping in, rather than waking him up at 5:30am. And plenty of out of cage time, and all the beak rubs and scritches he wants (or until my fingers blister from hours of scritching:rotfl).

Of course he'll probably get a new toy or two, who can resist that face...:whistle: