PDA

View Full Version : For the first time ever....

Z28Taxman
12-28-2012, 04:11 PM
I managed to entice Ditto away from his food dish! :omg:

After getting his veggies, I was filling the water bowl and he looked like he wanted a bath. Instead he took a sip and went to my shoulder.

After refilling his avi-cakes an nutriberries he followed it in as usual to eat. Since I haven't seen him take a bath in awhile I decided to see if he really wanted one. So, I turned on the water in the sink and he looked up. I walked into the room and he flew to my shoulder so we went out and I made a bath in my hand and he had fun. Got so wet he could barely fly. :happy:

linda040899
12-28-2012, 04:46 PM
When they want to get wet, they do it big time!!!! :rotfl How wet did he get you???????

Z28Taxman
12-28-2012, 04:49 PM
When they want to get wet, they do it big time!!!! :rotfl How wet did he get you???????

Ha, I got almost as wet as he did. He even soaked in my hands for a bit. An hour later and he's still preening and drying off.

thebubbleking
12-28-2012, 08:12 PM
lol what a well programed slave XD

Z28Taxman
12-28-2012, 09:04 PM
lol what a well programed slave XD

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whis tle:

Mary in Florida
12-29-2012, 02:15 PM
Ha, I got almost as wet as he did. He even soaked in my hands for a bit. An hour later and he's still preening and drying off.

Well, you gotta know you ARE the towel....! It's really funny when they get up real close to your face or neck and then shake off their feathers.