PDA

View Full Version : gloomy weather

mstomcat65
05-22-2013, 10:20 AM
Hi everyone, I'm just wondering if rainy gloomy weather affects your lovie's mood. Lacey seems quieter over the last few days, but we have been stuck in a rainy rut. Hopefully tomorrow the sun will shine :)

Marti

linda040899
05-22-2013, 10:51 AM
Oh yes. Overcast skies seem to have an effect on all my birds, too! If it's bright and sunny, they are more lively. Darker causes them to be quieter.

Pips mom
05-22-2013, 12:14 PM
Oh yes. Overcast skies seem to have an effect on all my birds, too! If it's bright and sunny, they are more lively. Darker causes them to be quieter.

Same here!!! just like people......we are all a little livelier on a bright sunny day!!!

Z28Taxman
05-22-2013, 05:28 PM
Yep. Ditto eats a little less and is quieter too. Untill I turn on all the lights, then it's wind up time! :D

The exception is thuderstorms, he loves thunderstorms and will take a bath. And try to get to the windows to watch the lightning. He'd let it rain on him in a thunderstorm if I let him. Once We were standing inside the screen door in the kitchen watching and the wind started blowing the rain in. He flew off my shoulder and hung on the screen until he decided he was wet enough and there was nothing I could do to get him to come inside until he was done!