PDA

View Full Version : Realy again?!?!

thebubbleking
08-20-2013, 04:37 PM
I swear if it has feathers and needs help it finds its way to me!

For 13 days i have been hand feeding a baby turtle dove my landlord found his cat stalking (thats why havent been on much)
And yesterday let it fly free at the park with the rest of the doves, now keep in mind the dove came to me a week after sweety passed.
Now today i get a call from security in the building where my office is" jeremiah theres a parrot at the pool"
Well i go up and several people are trying to catch it, its a white and charcoal grey tiel,
I make my tiel noises and it lets me walk up to it and cradle it to my chest.
Well it is male and fairly young and has an id band, it is in a temp cage till i can track down the information on it's leg band.
I have been of the mind with my pemanent flock that as they pass i wont replace them as it will give me more room and time to spend with the remaining flock members but i think god has other ideas or he just feels 10 is my lucky number!
Will post pics of him soon and keep updateing. :roll:

michael
08-20-2013, 08:09 PM
Have you named him yet? .. You know, just in case? .........:D

thebubbleking
08-21-2013, 02:26 PM
tracked down the familey and they came and picked up the cockatiel ( named marble).
As soon as the tiel saw the kids it started singing and the kids were thrilled!
My heart grew two sizes XD

Z28Taxman
08-21-2013, 04:21 PM
tracked down the familey and they came and picked up the cockatiel ( named marble).
As soon as the tiel saw the kids it started singing and the kids were thrilled!
My heart grew two sizes XD

Don't worry, he probably told 3 new friends he found out there where to go! :rofl:

Bubblelady
08-21-2013, 05:08 PM
The Bird Whisperer strikes again! So glad you found his family. Now you have room for another lost soul...:happy:

thebubbleking
08-21-2013, 05:57 PM
lol i know right dave!!!!
I am trying to whiddle down my flock but yeh never know lol
If i do get or keep another it will be a small one like a budgie XD

michael
08-21-2013, 06:00 PM
Don't worry, he probably told 3 new friends he found out there where to go! :rofl:

The Bird Whisperer strikes again! So glad you found his family. Now you have room for another lost soul...:happy:

Yep yep. With the news and all that spare room ya might want to keep an eye on that pool. ...........;)

Pips mom
09-09-2013, 10:10 PM
Jeremiah, birds just love you! It wouldn't surprise me a bit if one day another one found you outside!!!