PDA

View Full Version : HUGE success today!

Maxie
12-14-2013, 04:15 PM
I'm sooo happy to say that Max ate out of the palm of my hand today! YIPPEE!!!!!

We're having a huge snow storm here today so of course, I spent the day with Max. I put my hand in the cage as I was sitting next to him and minding my own business. Lo and behold Max came around to "investigate" my hand and fingers. The weird thing is, he bites my skin, not my hand or fingers. When he did, I said "no" and blew a little on his face. I didn't take my hand out of the cage but I poured some seed onto my hand from the top of the cage. He looked at my hand and then started eating!!!! I felt his soft little belly on the side of my hand!!! HOW SWEET!!!

Needlesstosay, I'M SOOOO HAPPY! (even if my hand is full of bandaids….lol….so worth the injuries!!!)

longobongo
12-14-2013, 04:35 PM
Awww! I'm also in Toronto and I also spent the day cuddlin' my babies. No better way to spend a snow day.

Z28Taxman
12-14-2013, 04:40 PM
Yay!!!!!! Soon you'll be like me and have a lovebird glued to you at all times! :happy::happy:

I'm 400 miles south of you in Pennsylvania and it's snowing like crazy here too.

Maxie
12-14-2013, 05:22 PM
It's so nice to know there are bird lovers like me out there!!! :)

I can't wait for the day he's glued to me! :)