PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year - 2014!

linda040899
01-01-2014, 09:09 AM
I just want to take a minute to wish all members here and their families a very Happy New Year! This one is a very special one for my husband and I, as we didn't think he would be here to celebrate the new year. Jim has been very critically ill and each day has been a blessing for us. He came home on December 23, just in time for Christmas. He's doing much better than his doctors expected and now it's just a matter of seeing how far he can recover from the medical obstacles he encountered for the last 9 months. Time will tell.

Anyway, hope that 2014 is a great year for all of us!

Maxie
01-01-2014, 09:53 AM
Thank you Linda…you are a very kind lady…class act!

From the bottom of my heart Linda, I wish you and your family a blessed and healthy new year and may God bless you. I will pray for Jim.

bbslovie
01-01-2014, 11:27 AM
Happy New Year to you and yours Linda! Sending hugs, thoughts and prayers to you and continued recovery for Jim.

Barb

michael
01-01-2014, 01:37 PM
Thank you Linda. And a very Happy New Years to you, Jim, and the rest of our flock members here on Lovebirdsplus Community! ....... :)

Z28Taxman
01-01-2014, 03:20 PM
Happy new year Linda and especially Jim! We've all been rooting for you to come home!:clap:clap