PDA

View Full Version : Dittos' internal clock needs a reset.

Z28Taxman
03-09-2014, 10:57 AM
Well, it's that time of year again. Daylight Saving time kicked in and now Ditto's internal clock is all messed up.

He always settles in for an afternoon nap between 12:30 and 1pm. well today at 11:45 it's snooze time.

Poor little guys clock is gonna be off for about a week. >:

linda040899
03-09-2014, 11:12 AM
My flock is the same way. Twice/year time changes and their internal clocks take about that long to adjust to what we humans just did. I will admit to suffering from confusion myself this morning, as it was still dark when I thought it should be light,,,,,,,,, :confused:

starwynde
03-09-2014, 04:07 PM
Move to Hawaii... no Daylight Savings Time here! :rofl:

Of course, it makes things a little harder trying to talk to people on the mainland, but I still like the whole no time change thing!

michael
03-09-2014, 04:08 PM
Well, it's that time of year again. Daylight Saving time kicked in and now Ditto's internal clock is all messed up....... [snip]

We've a bit of a jet lag here too. .. Although for a brief moment it was nice to see the Beeb's sleep in for a change, i'm sure that will be short lived. ....... :lol

Z28Taxman
03-13-2014, 10:39 AM
Well he's back to normal. I he climbed out of the happy hut as soon as he heard me come into the room at 5:45am and chirped for the cover to come off!

If only I adjusted that quickly. I need a nap...

thebubbleking
03-13-2014, 02:29 PM
Dave knows better, the only bigger fidnapper then him is me!
And the cute little chicken nugget ditto oooh the trouble him and my chicken nugget sunshine would get into!