PDA

View Full Version : Soooo cute!

Maxie
03-17-2014, 07:46 PM
I just wanted to share something really cute that Max is doing…

A friend of mine gave me a plastic toy bird about 3 inches tall, big head and eyes that chirps when you push his head down. I introduced him to Max and it seems like Max really liked him. Well, these last couple of days, when I touch the plastic bird or pretend like I'm kissing him, Max runs over steps between my lips and the plastic bird and pecks on me until I stop…lol. If I pretend like I'm touching the plastic bird and say "nice birdie", he runs over and bites me softly with his beak until I stop. Now, the funny part…he grabs the plastic bird from the base, knocks it on its face and then pushes it off the desk…lol. He'll look down at it until it stops chirping and then jumps on me and looks at me in the eyes until I kiss him.
It's the absolute most cutest thing to see! :)

Lovie
03-17-2014, 08:31 PM
Oh my goodness, that is SO adorable! Poor Max must love you very much. :) Thank you for sharing that (and making me smile at my computer screen).

thebubbleking
03-17-2014, 09:11 PM
yup friends are fine and dandy unless the human slave is involved!

Mary in Florida
03-18-2014, 03:51 PM
I just wanted to share something really cute that Max is doing…

A friend of mine gave me a plastic toy bird about 3 inches tall, big head and eyes that chirps when you push his head down. I introduced him to Max and it seems like Max really liked him. Well, these last couple of days, when I touch the plastic bird or pretend like I'm kissing him, Max runs over steps between my lips and the plastic bird and pecks on me until I stop…lol. If I pretend like I'm touching the plastic bird and say "nice birdie", he runs over and bites me softly with his beak until I stop. Now, the funny part…he grabs the plastic bird from the base, knocks it on its face and then pushes it off the desk…lol. He'll look down at it until it stops chirping and then jumps on me and looks at me in the eyes until I kiss him.
It's the absolute most cutest thing to see! :)

Well, I guess he leaves you no doubt about what he wants YOU to do, LOL!

Maxie
03-18-2014, 05:53 PM
He's quite the little character :) I guess I would get a little jealous too if he had a thing for anyone else…lol