PDA

View Full Version : And for the next episode of lets see if daddy's paying attention....

Z28Taxman
03-19-2014, 04:48 PM
Lets try bright green poop.:omg:

Got home today and checked the bottom of the cage for abnormal looking poops and there was a much brighter green poop than normal. Hmmmmm ok little dude what are you up to now.

Lets see what's that color... Ahh there they are, in the pellet bowl, the green pellets.

In the 8 years I've been feeding him those pellets (zupreem premium blend harvest feast) he's not eaten the green ones. He'll eat the orange, yellow and red ones (which make very dark brown, almost black poops) but not the green (unless it's dark and he can't tell what color they are). well today almost all the green ones are gone and there are a few crunched up ones on the bottom of the cage.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Z28Taxman
03-21-2014, 04:57 PM
well after I made this post I gave him a fresh bowl of the zupreem. Of cours all the dried fruits and veggies disappeared first. and yesterday there were still pellet green poops and fewer green pellets in the bowl.

Today I look and most of the green ones are gone.:omg:

So after about 8 years of ignoring the green pellets he's suddenly realized they're tasty! :whistle:

Lovie
03-21-2014, 07:05 PM
Hahaha, that's so hilarious! I've been trying to get my bird to change its diet up a little, but it pretty much ignores me. xD

michael
03-22-2014, 07:18 PM
Ya know Dave, your Ditto Bird sure is a colourful little fellow. ... :rolleyes:

Z28Taxman
03-22-2014, 08:02 PM
He likes to keep me guessing.

It's I just looked at the pellet bowl and most of the green ones are gone and there are lots of red, orange and yellow ones left. I guess he figures he's got 8 years of green ones to eat. :rotfl

thebubbleking
03-24-2014, 05:12 PM
or mabey this new batch of green pellets is more tassty XD

Z28Taxman
03-24-2014, 05:17 PM
or mabey this new batch of green pellets is more tassty XD

He's had this bag of zupreem for over 6 months.

thebubbleking
03-24-2014, 09:32 PM
Well then there is your answer it needed to age like fine wine!!!!