PDA

View Full Version : Feathered Bumblebee

Iosevus
07-22-2014, 05:32 PM
When I put my ear up against my Lovebird, she sounds like a bee buzzing most of the time. Is this the Lovebird vibrating or something else? Cause it seems like she is doing it an awful lot, even after I've had to chase her and frustrate her for some reason (ie. back to the cage for a bit) which doesn't make sense why she'd be happy after that.

linda040899
07-22-2014, 11:24 PM
Lovebirds vibrate when they ae happy or they like what is happening. This is a good thing.

cupoftea
07-23-2014, 12:54 AM
That sounds very cute.

Iosevus
07-23-2014, 11:35 AM
But can she truly be happy like 90% of the time? I can only assume it's not 100% of the time, cause since I started paying attention to it a few days ago, I've yet to find her not vibrating.

I guess I'm skeptical about her constant good mood.

michael
07-23-2014, 06:45 PM
But can she truly be happy like 90% of the time? I can only assume it's not 100% of the time, cause since I started paying attention to it a few days ago, I've yet to find her not vibrating.

I guess I'm skeptical about her constant good mood.

From my experience, lovebirds, for the most part, will either vibrate when in a good mood, or will do so because they are excited to meet or be with someone. However, thats not to say lovebirds won't vibrate out of just being a bit nervous or scared. All in all though, its a much better response than doing everything else they can to avoid you.