PDA

View Full Version : Well that was new...

Z28Taxman
10-17-2014, 08:02 PM
Just when I think he can't be more of a clown, Ditto surprises...

He was standing on his boing eating a nutriberry while holding it with his foot. Once he saw me cover the couch and put on the "Ditto Shirt" he picked the berry up in his beak and started doing his happy dance. I have no idea how he managed to dance without dropping that large parrot sized berry but he did.:omg:

Once the cage opened the berry got dropped and he flew to me like he was shot out of a cannon! :happy::happy::happy:

linda040899
10-18-2014, 09:10 AM
Now that's status!!!! You have priority over food!!! :rofl: Ditto never ceases to amaze me, either!

Z28Taxman
10-18-2014, 11:00 AM
Now that's status!!!! You have priority over food!!! :rofl: Ditto never ceases to amaze me, either!

Well that status didn't last very long. He sat here on my hand while I was typing the message, but then he flew back to the cage, grabbed a berry and came over to eat it. :rotfl Then he had a few scritches and went back to eat veggies.:rotfl

michael
10-19-2014, 07:07 AM
[snip]........ Once the cage opened the berry got dropped and he flew to me like he was shot out of a cannon! :happy::happy::happy:

It never ceases to amaze me the impact a tiny ball of feathers can have on us humans. Especially when it comes unexpectedly from around a corner. SPLAT!! :omg:

Maxie
10-20-2014, 07:51 AM
Too cute! :)

Z28Taxman
10-20-2014, 04:49 PM
The surprises keep coming... Ever since I got that scale he's refused to step on it. The metal plate is slippery so I don't blame him. Well today while I was filling the food dish he decided to fly around the room and landed on the scale! :omg: Then he discovered the birdy in the shiny plate and stood there admiring himself until he noticed that there was fresh food in the dish. :rotfl

Z28Taxman
10-20-2014, 04:50 PM
The surprises keep coming... Ever since I got that scale he's refused to step on it. The metal plate is slippery so I don't blame him. Well today while I was filling the food dish he decided to fly around the room and landed on the scale! :omg: Then he discovered the birdy in the shiny plate and stood there admiring himself until he noticed that there was fresh food in the dish. Then it was a fight to add the avi-cakes while he was trying to eat the nutriberries and stop me from putting them in. :rotfl

Z28Taxman
10-22-2014, 04:53 PM
He stepped on the scale on his own again today! Now he's starting to scare me. Why is he being so good? :whistle: He's plotting something....:evil: