PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas :)

Maxie
12-25-2015, 07:18 PM
Max and I wish you and your lovies all a Blessed and Merry Christmas :)

Z28Taxman
12-26-2015, 04:33 PM
Ditto gives Christmas chirps to everyone too! Between bites of food that is. He's got his appetite back and has gained 3 grams in the last few days! :happy::happy:

Maxie
12-26-2015, 08:07 PM
So good to hear he's put weight back on :)

Does Ditto go to his cage on his own when it's bedtime or do you have to force him to go in?

Lately Max doesn't want to go to bed at all. He stays with me watching tv as he cuddles in my hand getting scritches. I want him in bed by 8 the latest (used to be 7) and I have to trick him to get him in his cage.

Z28Taxman
12-26-2015, 08:50 PM
So good to hear he's put weight back on :)

Does Ditto go to his cage on his own when it's bedtime or do you have to force him to go in?

Lately Max doesn't want to go to bed at all. He stays with me watching tv as he cuddles in my hand getting scritches. I want him in bed by 8 the latest (used to be 7) and I have to trick him to get him in his cage.

He goes right into his cage. Of course it's easy, put the food in the cage and he follows! :rofl:

linda040899
12-27-2015, 12:21 PM
Merry Christmas a couple of days late!

Surgery on 12/23 went well but I've had to keep ice first, then heat on that eye most of the time except when I was sleeping. Still, I look like someone gave me a good right cross to that eye. Good news is that the eye will open easier now and there is definitely vision there, maybe a bit more peripheral than I expected to get back. It's been a long road traveled but I think, in the end, it will be worth it! :)

Maxie
12-27-2015, 05:01 PM
Merry Christmas a couple of days late!

Surgery on 12/23 went well but I've had to keep ice first, then heat on that eye most of the time except when I was sleeping. Still, I look like someone gave me a good right cross to that eye. Good news is that the eye will open easier now and there is definitely vision there, maybe a bit more peripheral than I expected to get back. It's been a long road traveled but I think, in the end, it will be worth it! :)

That's wonderful news Linda! I wish you good health this new year coming and always :)

Maxie
12-27-2015, 05:01 PM
He goes right into his cage. Of course it's easy, put the food in the cage and he follows! :rofl:

Lol....that's so cute!