PDA

View Full Version : Ceiling fans are evil...

Z28Taxman
07-23-2016, 04:09 PM
It's 100 degrees outside so I decided to try and turn on the ceiling fan to get the air mixed around in here to help the AC. Well that was a bad idea. all three birds hate it.:evil::evil::evil:

linda040899
07-23-2016, 04:32 PM
DJ knows what a ceiling fan is. I have one in my bedroom that runs 24/7. I use lowest speed so if you used a higher speed, it may have been scary. The pair isn't used to a fan because I have flighted parrots where they were and it was not a good idea to have the one in that location on with birds that can fly that high. Try slowing down the speed and see what happens.

Z28Taxman
07-23-2016, 04:54 PM
DJ knows what a ceiling fan is. I have one in my bedroom that runs 24/7. I use lowest speed so if you used a higher speed, it may have been scary. The pair isn't used to a fan because I have flighted parrots where they were and it was not a good idea to have the one in that location on with birds that can fly that high. Try slowing down the speed and see what happens.

Well DJ may have freaked out because the other two did. It was on the slow speed. I hardly use it anyway. I almost never had it on when Ditto was here just in case I forgot to turn it off before opening the cage. As yo said, ceiling fans and flighted birds are a bad combination. I just didn't expect the massive freak out the instant it started moving.