PDA

View Full Version : The O's definately like nutriberries now.

Z28Taxman
04-12-2018, 05:01 PM
It took them a year to really eat them, then they'd eat a bowl in a week and wouldn't touch them for awhile.

For the last two weeks they're going through a bowl a day. I just gave them a fresh bowl and they're like starving sharks. :omg:

Otis is really playing with his piñata's now too. He's done more damage this week then he has since he got here almost 2 years ago! He's one happy boy!

Not to leave out DJ, he's destroying a popcicle stick toy and making quite a racket.

Z28Taxman
04-19-2018, 01:31 PM
Well now they're going to stop eating them. $90 of nutriberries and avicakes just got delivered to my house. :omg:

linda040899
04-19-2018, 02:57 PM
Well now they're going to stop eating them. $90 of nutriberries and avicakes just got delivered to my house. :omg:
Good thing they don't spoil! I'm sure they will change their minds just as quickly!!

Z28Taxman
04-19-2018, 03:01 PM
Good thing they don't spoil! I'm sure they will change their minds just as quickly!!

About the time the O's started on them, DJ slowed down. So if they stop He'll probably start up again. Can't have all 3 eating the same thing you know. :rofl:

except cornbread. that's always gone.

Z28Taxman
08-08-2018, 05:37 PM
The O's are officially Lafeber birds now. They're still eating a bowl of nutriberries a day. Of course they're still eating the cornbread for breakfast but far fewer seeds. Except for millet. a millet spray still only lasts a few hours.

linda040899
08-09-2018, 03:13 PM
My larger parrots LOVE Nutriberries!! A 3# bag barely lasts me a week and there are only 7 of them!!!!

Z28Taxman
08-09-2018, 03:52 PM
My larger parrots LOVE Nutriberries!! A 3# bag barely lasts me a week and there are only 7 of them!!!!

Thankfully they don't eat that much but they do go through almost a bowl a day.

Dj on the other hand has slowed down on them. He prefers his fresh peas!