PDA

View Full Version : Tell me what you think about this video

Maxie
06-27-2018, 04:07 PM
I came across this video on Instagram of a bird floating on its back. I think it’s distressed from its fast breathing and eye movement.

What do you think....

https://www.pintaram.com/u/myhappyflock/1811044967884509756_5586645171

Z28Taxman
06-27-2018, 04:53 PM
He looks like he's having a good time to me. Having a dip in the pool! :rofl::rofl:

Maxie
06-27-2018, 05:41 PM
He looks like he's having a good time to me. Having a dip in the pool! :rofl::rofl:

Really? To me he looks distressed.

Iosevus
06-27-2018, 07:34 PM
I think he looks too scared to move cause he doesn't want to flip over and drown.

This is what Mooches sorta does in my hand when I have to manhandle him and clean blood or stop bleeding, usually in between bouts of fighting like ****.
I don't know enough about Lovebirds overall, just my Mooches, to judge the bird's reaction but I would never allow anyone to try this if I had a choice and if anyone tried this to my bird they'd find out what kind of damage a 220lbs angry ex-soldier can do.

Maxie
06-28-2018, 09:10 AM
I think he looks too scared to move cause he doesn't want to flip over and drown.

This is what Mooches sorta does in my hand when I have to manhandle him and clean blood or stop bleeding, usually in between bouts of fighting like ****.
I don't know enough about Lovebirds overall, just my Mooches, to judge the bird's reaction but I would never allow anyone to try this if I had a choice and if anyone tried this to my bird they'd find out what kind of damage a 220lbs angry ex-soldier can do.

I agree.

linda040899
06-29-2018, 01:26 PM
The lovebird really doesn't look stressed to me. The blinking eyes is to keep water out of them. He's floating in a sink and he could flip over and get out if he really wanted to. The water does not appear to be that deep. I will be the first to admit that I've never seen a lovebird do this but I have birds that LOVE water and do some strange things, given the chance!!

Maxie
06-29-2018, 02:29 PM
The lovebird really doesn't look stressed to me. The blinking eyes is to keep water out of them. He's floating in a sink and he could flip over and get out if he really wanted to. The water does not appear to be that deep. I will be the first to admit that I've never seen a lovebird do this but I have birds that LOVE water and do some strange things, given the chance!!

Interesting. I thought the complete opposite!