PDA

View Full Version : DJ thinks he's Axyl Rose!

Z28Taxman
02-09-2019, 10:16 AM
I'm listening to music and DJ was just hanging out in his happy hut until guns and roses came on that is. As soon as Paradise City came on he popped out of the happy hut and started screaming along with Axyl. I swear he was keeping in time with him. If Guns and Roses ever needs a new singer I know where they can find one!

All three of them were bopping around to the beatles earlier. :whistle::rofl:

droppy
02-10-2019, 12:10 PM
We have the audio system in the living, we are closing the door to the room when listening to music, but they can still hear it.

Do you think that music stress them? We really like to listen some good music, lately we didn't listened to music in order not to stress them.

Z28Taxman
02-10-2019, 12:38 PM
Stress them? They get into it.

droppy
02-11-2019, 01:42 AM
We programmed a radio to play 4 hours a day at a low volume, while we are at work, but what I meant, is that we didn't want to stress them while listening on the hi-fi system, at a higher volume maybe.

Z28Taxman
02-11-2019, 07:15 AM
We programmed a radio to play 4 hours a day at a low volume, while we are at work, but what I meant, is that we didn't want to stress them while listening on the hi-fi system, at a higher volume maybe.

They'll consider it a challenge to get louder than the music. :omg:

droppy
02-11-2019, 07:41 AM
Today I listened to some classical music for about half an hour, Bella was sleeping on the sepia bone (as described in the another topic) while Wilma was trying to compete with the music :whistle:

linda040899
02-11-2019, 10:35 AM
All my parrots LOVE music and, yes, they can really get into the beat! The louder the sound, the more noise they make!!!