PDA

View Full Version : My little weatherman!

Z28Taxman
11-22-2005, 07:04 PM
I can always tell when it's been cloudy all day while I've been at work because Ditto is a hyper little dude all night.

Normally after dinner when we go to the couch for tv time he takes a nap resting on my knee and hand, then gets scritches and snuggles.

He must sleep all day when it's cloudy so he's all fired up at night and hops around makes all kinds of noise and flies across the room and back for an hour.

Who needs the weather channel. :rofl:

Janie
11-23-2005, 06:01 AM
Dave, I think they do sleep more on cloudy/over-cast days. I know that I'd like to sleep in on days like that! :D

bellarains
11-23-2005, 07:18 AM
Yep,

Same here. Even when I'm home an it's cloudy out, they seem to nap more. Ahhhh, thank God for cloudy days sometimes :lol

shylevon
11-23-2005, 02:43 PM
I know that I'd like to sleep in on days like that!

And I like to fly around after days like that. Yes, the supercape comes out of storage and we whisk about from neighborhood to neighborhood, we do, on a cloudy day, after sleeping all day on a cloudy day, we do, we fly about all the rest of the cloudy day... We Do....

Z28Taxman
11-23-2005, 05:23 PM
And I like to fly around after days like that. Yes, the supercape comes out of storage and we whisk about from neighborhood to neighborhood, we do, on a cloudy day, after sleeping all day on a cloudy day, we do, we fly about all the rest of the cloudy day... We Do....

Of course you need to have a good flyabout after napping all day, otherwise you can't sleep at bedtime.