PDA

View Full Version : Pixeybird and Oliver???!

tobiahawk
11-25-2005, 12:45 PM
Hi,
I was a member ages ago and stopped coming due to philosphical differences, but I still remember Dee (Pixeybird) and her poor zinc-posioned Oliver. I came to check up on them and couldn't find the user "Pixeybird." Is everything okay?

Thanks,
~tobia

linda040899
11-25-2005, 12:56 PM
Hi Tobia,
It's nice to see you drop by! Pixeybird is still a member here, although she hasn't been here in a while. Oliver is doing fine, last time I heard anything.

shylevon
11-25-2005, 10:31 PM
Well, Sir Oliver turned out to be a Lady Oliver. I'm not sure if you are aware of this. And Lady Oliver took to laying eggies by the hundreds, nay, thousands. Must be all the excess calcium from the calcium kelation therapy.

So, a birdie that is healthy enough to lay eggies is probably doing pretty well. Dee hasn't been on board much, or for quite some time. Busy busy, I suppose.

BarbieH
11-26-2005, 10:22 AM
I heard from Dee about a month ago. Her home computer is tied up for some other work-related purpose, and I don't think she has much access from work, if any. She and Lady Oliver are fine, though.

graushill
11-28-2005, 04:19 AM
Hello,

I was also wondering about Dee and Oliver. I did know Oliver lays eggs now though, but it was hard in the beginning to get my mind to accept the concept that is "Lady Oliver". I'm glad to know both of them are doing fine :).

Hugs,
Gloria

BarbieH
12-06-2005, 08:07 AM
I heard from Dee last night. Here are her latest reports:

* Toby (the dog) is doing well and is fully hairy, but because he has been on a steroid, he's gotten rather plump. This is unfortunate because he is a little dog, and now he's a round little dog.

* Oliver had some problems forming eggs but it worked out okay. She isn't utilizing her calcium very efficiently. The vet wants to put an end to her egg-laying career -- good luck! Her zinc count is in the normal range except for the occasional spike, she's stopped all chelation therapy, and only taking aloe detox for treatment.

That is all. :)

Janie
12-06-2005, 02:06 PM
Barb, thanks for the update! :)

bellarains
12-06-2005, 03:58 PM
Barb,

I'm glad to hear that all is well. Tell Deedle I said hello if you talk to her again.

BarbieH
12-06-2005, 06:24 PM
Will do Lori. :) FWIW, I think she still has the same e-mail address ... when she can get on a computer and access it, that is.