PDA

View Full Version : Give me strength...

butterfly1061
12-02-2005, 08:30 PM
to pull Janie away from all the lovebirds we will be seeing at the birdfair Saturday. Even though she's "injured", she's a tough cookie and I may need some help - Lori, Jennifer, Linda, Dave, anyone? Oh, never mind Dave, I'd have to save you too :rofl:

We'll let you know what we get and what we left (you have to have a reason to go back) for another show. I'm on a mission to get Piper a "big" cage like Molly & Daisy's. And toys, lots of toys :p

Z28Taxman
12-02-2005, 08:48 PM
Ditto won't let me leave the house. :lol

shylevon
12-02-2005, 08:48 PM
Good luck taming Janie...

But, a word from the wise... If her eyes start to glaze over and she begins to chant in the midst of lovies for sale, just step back. Save yourself, I tell ya. The injuries one could suffer while getting between a lovie lover and a lovie bird can and usually are near to fatal. It just may not be worth it.

We may need to set up an emergency medical fund for those injured in the line of fire while performing the duties of birdie purchase interruptus. Do you have a good HMO???

bellarains
12-02-2005, 09:05 PM
Jackie,

I'm not entirely certain, but I think you may, just might, maybe have that backward????? :lol

If you get another bird, I get Piper, Okay? :D As a matter of fact, the mood Cappie has been in, I might trade you even Steven :roll:

butterfly1061
12-02-2005, 09:09 PM
Oh no, you're not going to pull that old trick on me. I may be older and forgetful, but I know a trick when I hear one :lol I'll keep Piper for now.

I don't know about that Janie...

bellarains
12-02-2005, 09:20 PM
OK :(

Hey, you got a will????? I just wanna make sure that in that will, I get Piper. Not to get all morbid, but I got dibs :happy:

Buy A Paper Doll
12-02-2005, 09:21 PM
Yeah, Lori's right. Jackie is the one who has to be restrained at bird shows, not Janie!

I take my niece with me to bird shows. She reminds me repeatedly that I'm only allowed to buy treats and toys. She doesn't even let me look at anything that chirps or molts.

Mummieeva
12-02-2005, 09:24 PM
Jackie if I get there in time I will try and save you both(but who is going to save me?). My pocketbook might save me unless i can convience husband to buy me a bird as a early Christmas gift..lol. I have a list of things I need and hopefully I will find and get. Hopefully my wild yahoos will behave when I am there. I am so excited i am bouncing off the wall.

Steph

linda040899
12-02-2005, 09:32 PM
Oh, goodness!
Sounds like letting Janie, Jackie and Steph loose at a bird show could get interesting. I may need to go supervise what's going on! I'm out of room so I would have no place to put another bird! Where's the show????? :D

butterfly1061
12-02-2005, 09:35 PM
Ooooo, Janie's in trouble now :rofl: She's gonna have to behave. Of course I always do. All I did last time was show her those sweet babies Rubygem had ;)

Mummieeva
12-02-2005, 09:52 PM
I might be safe only ones birds that will tempt me is if I find a masked. Or a any purple bird..lol. Husband is home and I am heading to bed soon with alarm set. I am also freazing some water for if he does not wake up when I tell him :evil:

Steph

Janie
12-03-2005, 06:50 AM
Jackie,

I'm not entirely certain, but I think you may, just might, maybe have that backward?????

Exactly!!!!!! Jackie, Lori (and the rest of us) has you pegged!!!! You, my dear, have come home with a new bird from every show that I didn't go with you!!!!! :lol

Linda, come on up and bring a leash! Jackie has to be kept on a tight leash at the bird fairs! I won't be staying long but I am going to speak to every single vendor who is selling birds and tell them that Jackie is a hoarder and not to sell to her! :rofl:

Jackie and Steph, do you all know how to carry someone "packsaddle"???? I made need your support! :D

butterfly1061
12-03-2005, 06:57 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MaraJade
12-03-2005, 09:00 AM
You guys are too funny. :p

I wish I could go to the show, but sounds like there might be some bodily injury when standing between certain people and birdies. LOL.

Z28Taxman
12-03-2005, 11:39 AM
I need strength too. That little GCC is sitll at the birdy store. And today he wasn't satisfied with looking at me and following me around the counter, he was calling me and bobbing his head too. :eek: