PDA

View Full Version : Paired Up

Angelwing
12-05-2005, 11:38 PM
Well, some of you may recall me posting pictures of my two youngest budgies, SunBurst and Penny. Penny had been in quarantine up until just a couple weeks ago. I then put his cage besides Sunny's so that they could eye each other up, and just generally get used to each other. Well, the other day I decided that I'd give them some playtime together...and guess what? They immediately got along! They were clucking and regurgitating for each other, and after all that was finished, they'd just sit, side by side. It was so sweet. So now they're living happily together in Sunny's big cage (replica of the lovebird's cage). I was so glad they got along so well. They were lonely by themselves.

MaraJade
12-06-2005, 07:50 AM
Awww. It is so cute when the little guys get along. My remaining four lovies all like to play with one another, which is nice. There is occasional squabbling, but a quick "no" with some finger pointing at the offending party will usually stop that. lol.

BarbieH
12-06-2005, 08:00 AM
That is so sweet! And it's a joy to watch. Savor these moments. :)

Buy A Paper Doll
12-06-2005, 08:12 AM
I'm glad to hear the introductions worked out well! :)

Janie
12-06-2005, 02:05 PM
Glad to hear that things went so smoothly. I know that makes life much easier for all! :D

bellarains
12-06-2005, 04:00 PM
Ahhhh,

Isn't it wonderful when matchmaking works out, and true love develops. I just love to see them so devoted to each other. Sometimes I think birds have it all figured out, and we need to take lessons :lol

Joanie Noel
12-06-2005, 06:08 PM
I hear ya, Lori! :lol