PDA

View Full Version : banana peels

prplecandl
12-09-2005, 08:41 AM
OK, you are all the most creative, does anyone have anything they do with banana peels?? Put them in the garden? Make other food with them?? anything??? Thanks

bellarains
12-09-2005, 10:03 AM
Maybe place them in a convienient location for someone I'm not too fond of to step on??????>o

Sorry, that's the only thing I could think of to use them for:lol

Mummieeva
12-09-2005, 11:22 AM
Nanna(what my sons call them) peels go outside in compost heap. All leftover bits and pieces either go in outside cats plate or composte heap.

Steph

BarbieH
12-09-2005, 11:45 AM
If you use them immediately, they make a nice facial mask. Just lay them on your skin, inner part touching your face. The potassium is said to reduce the appearance of scars, too.

Mummieeva
12-09-2005, 12:51 PM
I am gonna try that.

Steph

prplecandl
12-09-2005, 01:54 PM
:rofl: I think I did my xmas shopping... I will give out banana peels for facials...lol.... :evil:

Buy A Paper Doll
12-09-2005, 02:17 PM
Banana peels reduce the appearance of scars??? I have big surgical incisions on both knees (reconstructive surgery). I wonder how many stares I'll get when I go Christmas shopping this weekend, with banana peels strapped to my knees....

prplecandl
12-09-2005, 02:59 PM
I wonder how many stares I'll get when I go Christmas shopping this weekend, with banana peels strapped to my knees....

:rofl: that would be a site to see... or can you imagine having a c-section and then the nurse bringing u a banana peel and telling you what to do with it.... :omg: