PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday.

cassysmiley
12-14-2005, 12:38 PM
Hiya Folks.
I cant believe that Red My (Senegal) Parrot is 5 years old this Month.
I dont know his exact Birthday, but it must be close as he as started his December Moult, poor thing. I know this is a Lovie forum, But Red was big part of my lovies Lives to. I have been teaching him to Whistle Happy Birthday last few months, albeit out of tune. :blush: He can whistle to Colonel Bogey ( deffo way out of tune :rofl: ) and wolf whistle, says night night and now can say Hello.
While i am here, Linda if you read this, What are the Chances of Red having a Female Senegal in with him ??. Dont know if it be a good idea, but wanted to run it by you 1st. He may not take to kindly to another Parrot, seeing as he as only known me as mum. He was a hand fed chick (hence the higher price when i got him.) I was just thinking if it be viable for the future.
Many thanks
Love
cassy. xxx

BarbieH
12-14-2005, 01:38 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl:Happy birthday Red! All the lovies here'll lift a pint in your honor! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

p3rr4n
12-14-2005, 03:01 PM
Happy birthday to Red,
Happy birthday to Red,
Happy birthday too Reeeee-eeeeeed,
Happy birthday to You!

:happy: :happy: :happy:

Janie
12-14-2005, 03:43 PM
Happy Birthday, Red!!!! I am "colored impaired" so I can't get all fancy like Perran but if I could, I'd post a big Happy Birthday, in color! Use your imagination. :D :happy:

[LIST=1]
I can do all those things you see but color ain't one of 'em!

But the point is, Happy Birthday, Red! :)

bellarains
12-14-2005, 03:48 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RED!!!!
You and your Mommy have a wonderful month. It's not so bad not knowing exactly what day. This way, you get the whole month:D