PDA

View Full Version : Anyone See Wild Parrots of telegraph Hill??

AlovebirdMom
05-16-2005, 01:36 PM
It opened here over the weekend and any parrot lover would find it fascinating.

There are sad elements. But some really cute moments. Its about Red Head conures that fly free over San Francisco.

Recommended

Ellen

shylevon
05-16-2005, 01:49 PM
I know Janie saw it. She strongly recommended it for viewing as well.

It's nice to see people making and watching interesting movies about things other than murder and mayhem.

butterfly1061
05-16-2005, 03:07 PM
Yep, I saw here in Atlanta too. It was really good! The theater Janie & I saw it in plays a lot of independent made films. I think I'll need keep an eye on whats playing. :)

Janie
05-16-2005, 05:09 PM
Yes! Saw it and loved it! Would have loved it even if I didn't have a pet bird. Can't wait till it comes out for sale cause I could watch it several more times. Too bad that it's showing in so few cities and for only about a week. Glad you got to see it. :)

jannorth
05-16-2005, 09:20 PM
I swear I saw this link posted on the other board somewhere - if anyone wants to check and see if it's playing nearby:

http://www.wildparrotsfilm.com/seeit.html

...for folks in the U.S. anyway...

Jan

LOVIEnMILO
05-17-2005, 09:40 PM
That movie is also a book, it's very good. I only wish I knew about those birds when I used to live outside of San Francisco, I would of loved to have seen them in person if I could. :)

Marja Pohorelsky
06-03-2006, 08:34 PM
WE JUST RENTED IN THE VIDEO STORE, WE LOVED IT, GREAT STORY, HOPE THERE IS MORE MOVIES LIKE THAT!!!