PDA

View Full Version : Barney & Bongo Are Confused

TGerard
12-23-2005, 03:01 PM
Yes, Barney & Bongo (brothers from Betty and Bosco) are being *ahem* more than friends these days. :omg: I guess this is what happens when they get a front row seat to George and Gracie's shenanagans. I don't know why I'm sharing this but, I figured this would be the place. I know that this is better than having them hate each other but, sheesh! Isn't nature fascinating? :lol Any port in a storm I guess.

Buy A Paper Doll
12-23-2005, 03:48 PM
Well, looking on the bright side, at least you don't have to worry about eggs ...

Mummieeva
12-23-2005, 03:48 PM
:rofl: I have to laugh at this. I can imagine they are getting a lesson and just practicing. Atleast from them you know you will not get eggs. They jsut wanted to practice in case of girlfriends.

Steph

bellarains
12-23-2005, 04:15 PM
Tim,

Shame on you blaming that behavior on Betty and Bosco. We know where they learned it;)

Janie
12-23-2005, 04:21 PM
Lori......:rofl:

Tim, I'd laugh at you but I know my time is coming soon....with Big Boi and Shy who are also brothers and very bonded brothers! :D

linda040899
12-23-2005, 06:20 PM
Tim,
Lovies are intelligent little birdies ya know! They may figure if they show ya that they know what to do, ya might consider getting them a couple of young ladies so they can do it for real instead of just practice! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Buy A Paper Doll
12-23-2005, 08:25 PM
It seems that Barney and Bongo are not alone. I found this article. Hope it's OK to post it here, if not, please feel free to delete:

http://www.jrn.columbia.edu/studentwork/cns/2002-06-10/591.asp

BarbieH
12-24-2005, 08:11 AM
Seems like the article bears out the "any old port in a storm" theory. There aren't many female penguins at that aquarium. :D

mjm8321
12-28-2005, 04:38 PM
How old are they now? I've got a cage of adolescents...about 5 months old that are doing the same sort of stuff.

By the way....perhaps if I ask Tim, he'll post pictures of B & B, since I still have yet to see them...or their parents, cause Barb won't post them darnit! :rofl: . Please even? ;)

Janie
12-28-2005, 04:45 PM
MJ, fascinating article. I read some part of that somewhere recently and by golly, it makes sense to me. Guess that now when my son's tell me how "gay" Big Boi and Shy are I can tell them, "why yes there are and it's A OK with me!" :D There cage shows no sign of it though.....a complete mess! :lol