PDA

View Full Version : Bad bird!

Cooper
01-03-2006, 03:20 PM
I found this site about all the things are pets like to do (appropiately named)

http://www.badpets.net/BadPets/BadBird.html

I know some of these are not unfamilar to you, but I was laughing so hard that it looked like I was crying. A problem, because I am at work.

Mummieeva
01-03-2006, 04:01 PM
:rofl: To true. The glasses one was very true today. Not to mention they did an alarm call when I came in.lol

Steph

Z28Taxman
01-03-2006, 06:52 PM
How about "I cannot fit my head in daddy's nose so I'll stop trying!" :rofl:

Janie
01-03-2006, 06:57 PM
Cute link! Very cute! :)

sdgilley
01-03-2006, 09:16 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I love it!
Such a bird attitude! Hide while those are frantically looking... terrorize children.... :rofl:

bellarains
01-04-2006, 08:33 AM
HILARIOUS!!!!!

I can relate to quiet a few of those:rolleyes:

Too bad they can't write sentences. That's what I made my son do, and it worked pretty well:lol

BarbieH
01-04-2006, 09:22 AM
Gee, my birds are relatively good! :eek:

Buy A Paper Doll
01-06-2006, 06:15 PM
I'll admit, I sent some to the site owner. All vet related:

*I will not gack up medicine in my human's hair when she's already late for work. (Milo)
*I will not climb up the vet tech's shirt and attempt to nest in his armpit. (Mel)
*I will not attack the vet tech's pen while he's writing notes. (Milo)
*I will not fly in circles around the exam room and then land on the vet's head. (Milo)
*I will not poop on and/or attempt to shred the papers in my chart while the vet is writing on them. (Milo)

butterfly1061
01-06-2006, 06:27 PM
:rofl: Yep, those sound familar.

How about these:

*I will not attempt to jump out of the bowl on the scale (because I wouldn't stand still) while the vet is trying to read my weight.

*I will not scream bloody muder while the vet is trying to hold me and then afterwards jump up on his shoulder and scream in his ear.

*I will not hide behind my human's neck when the vet is trying to talk to me.

wesleydnunder
01-07-2006, 08:43 AM
I will not eat my human's fingers any more since he has to use those to work so he can buy food for me to sling everywhere.

Mark

Eliza
01-07-2006, 09:28 AM
Bwahahahaha!

Someone posted a link to this on another site I visit... Beetle has so far managed to NOT prove himself worthy of being on the list but I'll say that my favorite is this one:

My human does not enjoy it when I remove my favorite toy, throw it as far as I can, and then scream until she puts it back exactly where it was.

Ha ha ha!

-e-

Keltoth
01-07-2006, 09:44 AM
How about:

"When allowed free time out of my cage, I will not fly over to the cages that I know hold nesting hens actively sitting on eggs, pitter-patter over the lid of their nest boxes, taunt the hens as they come out to look and scream at me, fly away to an adjacent cage until the hen goes back inside the nest box - then rinse and repeat ad nauseam for the next 30 minutes..." - Paco

butterfly1061
01-07-2006, 10:01 AM
Awww, that sweet little Paco! I'm sorry, but I don't believe you. :p