PDA

View Full Version : Finally!

Angelwing
01-13-2006, 01:02 PM
After a very long amount of time, I saw Sunny eating birdie bread and brocolli today! Hopefully he will show Penny that it's all right and tasty, so they can both enjoy it together. :)

On a funny note, one of Laharl's feathers had gotten stuck to his cage. When he moved near it, it fell off and started drifting towards the floor. He started running/flying towards it, madly thinking he could catch it. One of the funniest things I've seen him do yet. :cool:

Mummieeva
01-13-2006, 02:13 PM
LOL to cute. I am going to make birdy bread tonight. I might just make some for them and for me. It smells so good baking.

Steph

Janie
01-13-2006, 02:24 PM
Lisa, that's good news! I've learned that even with an older bird who was a 100 percent seed eater, there is always hope! Glad you are making progress!

Very cute story about the feather. :) My older bird is scared to death of his feathers after they fall out. If I pick one up and show it to him he gets as far away as he can. My younger boys love 'em and will pick one up and play with it after it falls. :D

Mandolin
01-13-2006, 02:27 PM
On a funny note, one of Laharl's feathers had gotten stuck to his cage. When he moved near it, it fell off and started drifting towards the floor. He started running/flying towards it, madly thinking he could catch it. One of the funniest things I've seen him do yet. :cool:
Hahaha, Kameko does the same thing. Once while she was on her perch in the shower with me she ruffled and lost a feather and went head first off her perch to try and catch it. i caught her before she fell because she wouldn't have been too happy hitting the floor when it is all wet. But it was sooo funny to watch. :lol :lol :lol

Angelwing
01-19-2006, 12:18 AM
:cool:

Well, shortly after Penny saw Sunny eating the goodies, he decided to try some too! Now whenever I put birdie bread and veggies in their dish, they get pretty anxious to see what'll end up being in there.