PDA

View Full Version : Birds have taken over the keyboard

Buy A Paper Doll
01-15-2006, 01:09 PM
I'm trying to type on my computer and M&M are doing the dirty birdy on the keyboard. It's bad enough that Milo humps my mouse and my keyboard is caked in poop. Now this?!

If anyone wants to make a note of the day, today is the day I have officially given up on any chance for a normal household.

bellarains
01-15-2006, 01:29 PM
:rofl: :lol :rofl:

Wow!!!!! That took you long enough. I gave up on a normal household a long time ago. It might have even been before I got the birds:lol

I guess now when someone ask M&M where the most unusual place they ever made whoopie is, your keyboard will be the answer:happy:

Mummieeva
01-15-2006, 01:31 PM
Sorry to tell you. But I think we all gave up normal the day we brought these lovely birds home:lol Maybe you can give them their own keyboard? Not sure if you have tried that or not. Good luck. Maybe you cna get one of those plastic keyboard covers?lol.

Steph

Buy A Paper Doll
01-15-2006, 01:47 PM
[QUOTE=bellarainsI guess now when someone ask M&M where the most unusual place they ever made whoopie is, your keyboard will be the answer:happy:[/QUOTE]

We should do a poll, where is the strangest place you've seen your birds doing the dirty-birdy-swishy-swishy-mambo....

Elle
01-15-2006, 03:07 PM
The positive side of the story is at least they are trying to save their marriage :D

Janie
01-15-2006, 05:14 PM
What IS normal? :rofl: I can't blame my birds for that.....my household was far from normal long before the lovies! :D I don't think I'd like "normal" anyway! :lol

Buy A Paper Doll
01-15-2006, 05:26 PM
The positive side of the story is at least they are trying to save their marriage :D
What's funny is, 10 seconds after the swishing has subsided (for lack of a more polite way to put it) Melody is right back at yelling at Milo!! The little hussy, she only wants him around for one thing!

One other positive thing is, now that I've had the misfortune of witnessing them up close and personal, I can rest assured that these two will probably never be able to produce a fertile egg! Milo is nowhere close to getting it right....

Elle
01-15-2006, 09:34 PM
One other positive thing is, now that I've had the misfortune of witnessing them up close and personal, I can rest assured that these two will probably never be able to produce a fertile egg! Milo is nowhere close to getting it right....

Accidents happen my Dear! :lol

sdgilley
01-15-2006, 11:14 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Never say never..... I'll remind you of this when you have babies up to your elbows!

lara
01-16-2006, 08:54 AM
I have an old keyboard that I have sprinkled millet on to keep Huki busy.He is potty trained but he bites at my fingers when I try to type so rather than continue to fight with him I gave him his own.He still prefers mine of course so I have to sprinle treats on it!

butterfly1061
01-16-2006, 09:01 AM
I bought a clear vinyl keyboard cover to keep the poop from getting down under the keys. I ordered it on Ebay and I love it! I have little beak "marks", but no holes - yet. I think I've had it for almost a year. They run to the board when I start typing cause of the sound - it squeaks - sort of. :lol

Z28Taxman
01-16-2006, 06:40 PM
Ditto used to take over the keyboard and attack my fingers like that. He stopped doing it about 9 months ago. He's decided it's more interesting to perch one of my thumbs and watch me type. I think he's learning how to type so he can post on here all day while I'm at work. :lol