PDA

View Full Version : Is there a Bug in system!!

cassysmiley
01-21-2006, 04:13 AM
Any Mods on here can tell me please if there is a bug in the system.
i have tried to send a private message a couple of times and after i have finished reading my preview, i hit send message and it then tells me i am not logged on. but i am i am. Honest Injuns i am.
Any-one else had any problems???:roll:

P.S.
I quit smoking on the 13 of January. so been a week now.(wasnt a heavy smoker anyway.) but boy i cant stop eating and still cant get fat. tis not fair. :cry:

cassy. :grouphug:

I have been quit for 1 Week, 11 hours, 9 minutes and 44 seconds (7 days). I have saved £26.79 by not smoking 111 cigarettes. :happy:

butterfly1061
01-21-2006, 07:46 AM
Hi Cassey!

Don't know anything about a bug in the system. I haven't had anything wierd happen on my end. Congrats on the quit smoking!!! :happy: Stick to it, you'll be glad you did. My Dad has emphysema and it's horrible to watch. He was a very heavy smoker - about 3 packs a day I think. I'll be thinking about you - keep up the good work ;)

bellarains
01-21-2006, 08:15 AM
Hey Cassy,

The system sometimes makes me sign in again also. I'm not sure why, but maybe Linda can check it out.

Congrats on the quit smoking. I also am going to try to quit here soon. I am on a diet now, lost 5 pounds, and 15 more to go. As soon as the weight comes down a bit, I will try and quit again. I did quit about a year ago for about a month, but stupid me picked them back up:rolleyes: . The one good thing is I only smoke about 1/2 pack a day now, so maybe it won't be as hard now.

Hope all is going well. I'll talk to ya later.