PDA

View Full Version : Because we all need another lovebird....

mjm8321
02-07-2006, 02:48 PM
:lol

I was looking for a certain mutation (rather just a picture of one) and came upon this site. http://www.opalinelovebirdzone.homestead.com/

Beautiful pictures...beautiful birds!

butterfly1061
02-07-2006, 02:55 PM
:eek: :eek:

Good thing they're in Thailand and I can't get to them! WOW, WOW, WOW!!!

bellarains
02-07-2006, 04:11 PM
MJ,

What exactly are you saying????? Did you get another lovie?? Or are you making your wish list?:lol

They are gorgeous. Think I'll stick with my yeller birdies though. Oh, and my greenie cheek too:)

Janie
02-07-2006, 04:37 PM
MJ!!!! Stop this nonsense and get back to work!!!!!! This is not fair or humorous at all! Did I mention that I found the one I want????? :D

Dominant Pied Pallid Violet Turquoise Peachface Lovebird!!!!!! (that is a mouth-full!)
:omg: I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw those. All of those birds are just gorgeous but that color just took my breath away! No joke, if I saw one of those birds here, I would buy it! I really would!

mjm8321
02-07-2006, 05:14 PM
I'm sorry that I'm corrupting you strong women....we know both Janie and Jackie can stop at one bird can't we.........:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lori, I just love the mutations, but I agree...yeller birdies for me...George is still the love of my life.

Though there is a WF Slate in there that just screams..."Buy Me!!"

HeatherH
02-07-2006, 05:29 PM
yea so um.... im moving to Thailand.... well maybe I should run that past my husband first hahah JK!!! beautiful birds though :)

and I agree... Janie & Jackie have great will power hehe...

Z28Taxman
02-07-2006, 06:25 PM
MJ!!!! Stop this nonsense and get back to work!!!!!! This is not fair or humorous at all! Did I mention that I found the one I want????? :D

Dominant Pied Pallid Violet Turquoise Peachface Lovebird!!!!!! (that is a mouth-full!)
:omg: I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw those. All of those birds are just gorgeous but that color just took my breath away! No joke, if I saw one of those birds here, I would buy it! I really would!

I'll take a Visual Violet Turquoise! :eek:

Angelwing
02-07-2006, 10:13 PM
Wow, they are all gorgeous. Very nice pictures. Those pied edged dilutes are so striking...and all those with a violet factor...and orange faces...I want them all.