PDA

View Full Version : How Can They All Be So Good?

BarbieH
02-19-2006, 10:41 AM
It seems that no matter what my birds do, no matter how minor it is, they are good birds! :) If Sammy, the humpiest bird in Detroit, unwillingly goes back into his cage, he's a good bird ... if they all wait for me to open the window curtains (as if it's opening for a Broadway show), they are good birds ... if Gracie lunges at me but doesn't bite, she's a very good bird!

I think I've been brainwashed.

bellarains
02-19-2006, 10:54 AM
Barbie,

I think that's called unconditional love:D

BarbieH
02-19-2006, 11:36 AM
I think it's reciprocal. :D

Mandolin
02-19-2006, 12:46 PM
I agree with both ^^:cool:

Janie
02-19-2006, 02:38 PM
Barb, I had to laugh when I read your post cause.....it's SO true!!!!! My boys (except for the perfect Mr. Oliver) are a mess and yet I know I tell them many times a day what "good boys" they are! :D If they do 10 things wrong and one thing right, I can only think about that one good thing! :lol

They have finally managed to wrap my hubby around their little toes, too. I was out of town on a quick trip leaving yesterday morning and arriving back this afternoon and they got more out of cage time with him than they do when I'm here! He called me three or four times telling me how funny they are and every little thing they were doing. Very good bonding time for them with him! Maybe this would be a good time to ask him if he'd like to add a GCC or a TAG to the flock! :D

shylevon
02-19-2006, 03:21 PM
Yes. I am thinking of after a poppin' corn party, the more mess there is to clean, the more fun I know they had, and that makes them very good birds.

Now I have to go clean up the mess.

Buy A Paper Doll
02-19-2006, 04:24 PM
LOL! I always remind myself (especially after one of them bites the heck out of me) - M&M may not always be good PETS, but they are most definitely always good BIRDS. :wink:

BarbieH
02-19-2006, 09:16 PM
Yes! :) They are perfect birds, whether or not we like everything that means. :lol

LauraO
02-19-2006, 09:21 PM
My lovebirdies are PERFECT! They are perfect when they destroy important paperwork. They are perfect when they poop on our big screen T.V. They are perfect when they bite me: HARD. They are perfect when they are humpinhg my husband's head. They are perfect when they are protecting their babies.......Well I guess you get the idea :D :D :D :D

Angelwing
02-19-2006, 10:31 PM
If they do 10 things wrong and one thing right, I can only think about that one good thing! :lol

Heheh, same here! No such thing as a bad birdy around here.