PDA

View Full Version : Good boy Ditto!

Z28Taxman
02-22-2006, 06:20 PM
Every day this week when I've opened his cage to let him out, he's refused to come out until he poops. A couple times he ran out on his balcony, looked around, ran back in, pooped and flew over. :cool:

Now if only I could get him to consistantly fly back to the cage to do it. He does go back sometimes.

Buy A Paper Doll
02-22-2006, 08:08 PM
How nice to have a courteous pooper! I wish I could say the same but alas, I have to go scrub bird poop off the floors now. :whistle:

zlatushka
02-22-2006, 08:26 PM
well, shoot! You can't just leave us wondering how you got him to do it! I had my iguana toilet trained, but still working on Friday....

Z28Taxman
02-22-2006, 08:50 PM
well, shoot! You can't just leave us wondering how you got him to do it! I had my iguana toilet trained, but still working on Friday....

I can't take credit for it. He just decided to poop before coming out on his own. I think he's just hoping I'll let my guard down so he can poop on my head. :rofl:

Angelwing
02-22-2006, 11:26 PM
I wish mine would teach themselves. And my dogs. :cool:

p3rr4n
02-23-2006, 02:33 AM
Trixie is really good about poopies too. He's finicky like Ditto is too.

First thing when I get him up in the mornings, we go to a poopie spot, he poopies and then we start our day.

I change things up during the day so he doesnt get board,and when I have his gym next to me on his microwave cart (that now holds 3 different gyms), he jumps off of me and goes to the gym to poopies, then he comes back.

I wish I could take credit for it, and he just did it on his own :)

graushill
02-23-2006, 05:06 AM
Ahh, so many good lovies at the board :). I wish Ditto or Trixie could come over here to show my insurgent masks to be more poopcareful. Specially Pontus, who's nesting again and therefore leaves humongous messes on the floor whenever she decides to come out for a moment and grace us with her presence *sigh*.

Hugs,
Gloria

Kathryn
02-23-2006, 11:54 AM
One little, two little, three little poopers,
four little, five little, six little poopers
seven little, eight little, nine little poopers,
And we have two little more. :happy:

11 little lovies...course four are still in a nest box so I guess they really don't count yet.
poopie training is an ongoing challenge around our house.

Congratualtions on such a little gentleman!!