PDA

View Full Version : Ditto scared me again.

Z28Taxman
03-03-2006, 09:34 PM
I've got all the lights off except the full spectrum light above his cage and I'm sitting here across the room at the computer. I heard him sneeze a couple times which he never does so I looked over and I could see something around his right nostril. :eek:

I turned the overhead light on and went over and let him out to see what was up and of course he did his best to keep that side of his face turned away from me just for spite. >:

Turns out it was just a piece of seed hull stuck on his face right over his right nostril but he wouldn't let me get rid of it.

He just wants to see if I'm paying attention I guess.

Paulette
03-03-2006, 09:37 PM
Dave....it's like when humans hang a spoon on their nose. It was a trick silly.:lol

Z28Taxman
03-03-2006, 09:37 PM
Ahhh, Got it. I had to be sneaky though. Opened the lower door and he put his head over for skritches and a beak rub so I managed to remove it. It was stuck in there pretty good. No wonder he was sneezin'

Paulette
03-03-2006, 10:43 PM
I thought you meant on the outside....that is scarey.....glad you got it out.:omg:

Mummieeva
03-03-2006, 11:02 PM
Wow poor dad and Ditto. That can be scary for sure.

Steph

p3rr4n
03-04-2006, 12:27 PM
Glad everything is A-OK Dave. We have been lucky and havent had to many scares with Trixie, and I know for us we go into super panick mode.

Give the guy some millet for us.

Angelwing
03-04-2006, 11:13 PM
Ditto, stop scaring us!

Glad everything is all right. :)