PDA

View Full Version : I can't stop with lovies!

MrsDutchy
03-04-2006, 12:01 PM
So I started with 1 lovie a few months ago. Since then, I'd gotten a baby green masked and then adopted a 4 year old seagreen. Well today I just ran accross THIS little amazing cute baby who my husband and I have fallen in love with!!! I am in LOVE! And his head is just sooooo cute! We emailed the breeder who said we could pick it up when its weaned. :whistle: :whistle:

Here are the pictures-
http://gina.xtcfm.com/baby.jpg
http://gina.xtcfm.com/baby1.jpg

linda040899
03-04-2006, 12:09 PM
Cute little guy/gal, Gina!
Lovies can be very addictive, can't they! This one looks like a double dark factor blue Fischer's baby.

MrsDutchy
03-04-2006, 12:21 PM
The breeder is calling him a mauve fischers but here in Holland I have no idea what that means and they dont speak english.

This baby has the cutest head on him that I have ever seen!

p3rr4n
03-04-2006, 12:24 PM
Hi Gina,

Me and Karen had the same reaction. Its SUPER CUTE!!!! :omg:

:) :) :)

Cute little guy/gal, Gina!
Lovies can be very addictive, can't they! This one looks like a double dark factor blue Fischer's baby.

Hey Linda, what does all that mean in ENGLISH????:evil:

The breeder is calling him a mauve fischers but here in Holland I have no idea what that means and they dont speak english.

This baby has the cutest head on him that I have ever seen!

At least the non ENglish speaking persopn had an excuse!

And that is one cute head.

I have another question (Linda or anybody).

Why doesnt it have any black on its little beak?

Audi's Mum
03-04-2006, 02:53 PM
OMG! That is the cutest picture EVER!!!!! *jealous*:omg:

MrsDutchy
03-04-2006, 03:28 PM
I am so excited! I am going over to the breeders house tomorrow to see the baby. I am so in love omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And my husband, who isnt quite as nuts about the lovies as I am, actually sent the first email because he fell in love with that cute birdie head!!!!!!!

ps I keep calling the baby "cute head" and every time my hubby laughs and said I cant call him that for a real name haha!

Finnysmommie
03-04-2006, 06:37 PM
What a cutie pie!!!!!
Congrats on your new addition!

Cindy

Phoebe
03-04-2006, 07:25 PM
:rofl: I clicked on the first picture and nearly choked on my diet coke. He is smiling and looks too cute for words!!

HeatherH
03-04-2006, 07:38 PM
Double Dark Factor Fischer = Mauve Fischer :)

What a beautiful baby!!!!

Elle
03-04-2006, 09:52 PM
Yay! Antoher blue fisher on this board!

Gina! You find blue fisher so sweet and so well tempered! I am absolutely jealous. That is one of the mutation I have been considering getting as a companion for Blu. :)

Angelwing
03-04-2006, 11:03 PM
That is one cute little head. And the colours are gorgeous. I loove grey birdies. When you get him/her, be sure to take more pics for us!

Mandolin
03-05-2006, 06:20 PM
I am so jealous. I don't know how you keep finding these absolutely adorable babies. I am going to get you to do my hunting when i am ready to have another lovie!!!:D :D :D

Janie
03-05-2006, 06:46 PM
Gina, I've just checked airfares to Holland and if I get to that breeder before you, I'm bringing that one back to Atlanta!!!!!!! ;) OMG, just adorable!! When I first looked (and I don't know colors and factors worth a darn) all I could see was a masked mauve or masked slate! Precious! How could anyone resist a little silver baby......I could not! :D

butterfly1061
03-05-2006, 07:05 PM
:eek: OMG :eek: What an adorable little face. Janie can I fly with you when you go to Holland? We'll fight over him when we get there :lol

Gina,

I can see why you feel in love. I think I have too. Congrats on your new addition and after you bring him home, we need LOTS of pictures :p

graushill
03-06-2006, 01:38 AM
How can you not smile when looking at those pictures :) ? He's precious Gina, congratulations :) . Does he look so fluffy because he's feathers just came in?

Anyways, please do post more pictures when you get him home :).

Hugs,
Gloria

linda040899
03-06-2006, 01:48 AM
Hey Linda, what does all that mean in ENGLISH????
Perran,
In American terms, the baby is a Slate Fischer's. He's a very nice looking Fischer's, considering he's blue series and the blue in the Fischer's species came from crossing Fischer's with Masks. The coloring has gotten a lot better in the past several years than it has ever been. This baby has a very nice white Fischer's mask.

Blue series Fischer's don't have the dark splotch that baby Peachies have. A young blue series Fischeri will have an amber colored beak that will fade to horn color around age 3.5 months.

Paulette
03-06-2006, 03:20 AM
Cute, Cute. I'm with Gloria, the feathers look longer and fluffier than usual.
Congratulations. Lovies are verrrrry addictive.

mjm8321
03-06-2006, 02:43 PM
Oh MY!!!!!! All I can say is CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! I could not say no to that face!

MrsDutchy
08-12-2006, 06:39 AM
Hello all! I just thought I would share some more pics of my Slate Fischers as he's all grown up now (and just as sweet as when he was a baby except for the occasional bites - OUCH!)

New Ginney Pics (http://gina.ginajetten.com/journal/wp-gallery2.php?g2_itemId=158)

butterfly1061
08-12-2006, 07:06 AM
WOW! He's gorgeous :eek: There's another mutation for my list :whistle:

bellarains
08-12-2006, 07:59 AM
Gina,

Ginney is adorable. I love the contrast between her face and her body color, just stunning!!!!:)

sdgilley
08-12-2006, 10:28 AM
Gina,
What a pretty bird! He looks pretty happy too!:)

MrsDutchy
08-12-2006, 10:58 AM
Thanks for the comments! His favorite thing in the world is that hut my mother-in-law made for him. He actually lays on his back in there and sleeps hehee. Wish I could get my THAT in a picture hehehe

Eliza
08-14-2006, 07:00 PM
Boo! I can't see the piccies!

No doubt you have a flock full of BEAUTIFUL birds... I'm so glad that you've been able to provide a warm and loving home for them :)

-e-

chris_lynn
08-15-2006, 01:47 PM
i wasnt able to see them at first but i waited a while got back on and i saw the most butiful birdie i have ever seen!!!!!! he is gorgeous! he looks like the one i almost bought but then i looked over and saw HIM my bird he was a fischer and my heart melted!!!!!!!