PDA

View Full Version : Ditto seems to have a new favorite food.....

Z28Taxman
03-14-2006, 06:48 PM
Shirts! I guess he doesn't want me to have to do laundry so he'll eat my shirts so I don't have to clean them. :x

He doesn't actually eat the shirt, just chew threads loose, make cotton spitballs and spits them out. I guess he decided that shirts taste better than sock fuzzies. :x

Elle
03-14-2006, 07:30 PM
The other day at work, I had a coworker complaining about cat hair on her shirt. I looked at her and mentioned that I have birdie hole on MY shirt. She looked at me puzzled, looked at my shirt and bursted out laughing.

I guess after all, it's easier to get rid of cat hair then birdie holes on your clothes. :lol

p3rr4n
03-14-2006, 07:50 PM
Trixie does that sometimes too, and what I wanna know is:

DAVE! What are you putting in your laundry detergent/shower soap etc to make your shirts better tasting to Ditto than hot peppers?
I thought PEPPERS were his fav!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Z28Taxman
03-14-2006, 08:00 PM
Trixie does that sometimes too, and what I wanna know is:

DAVE! What are you putting in your laundry detergent/shower soap etc to make your shirts better tasting to Ditto than hot peppers?
I thought PEPPERS were his fav!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No, sugar snap peas are his favorite.

But shirts are definately a step up from socks. :x

Buy A Paper Doll
03-14-2006, 08:12 PM
Oh, if Lafebers sold shirt-flavored Nutriberries, Melody would be in heaven! that little monster has ruined more shirts than I care to count. She put a hole in one shirt within 2 hours of purchase. I have to admit, that p***ed me off.

Now I put on ratty shirts when I let her out.

Paulette
03-14-2006, 08:22 PM
Awww....Dave, he's preening you.:rofl:

LauraO
03-14-2006, 10:21 PM
Oh, if Lafebers sold shirt-flavored Nutriberries, Melody would be in heaven! that little monster has ruined more shirts than I care to count. She put a hole in one shirt within 2 hours of purchase. I have to admit, that p***ed me off.

My husband and I have been here all too many times. Of course, it's gone passed shirts to structual damage to the house. In the end, I figure it's our fault for not making the proper adjustments:x .

Our first bird Zimber (pic in avatar) has put holes and ruined so many of my husband's shirts over the years we've lost count. The worst is Mijo the CAG. Hi/89999999999999s beak is so big it takes about a half second to destroy any button or piece of cloth he puts in his beak:x .

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! The joys of birdy ownership.*:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Z28Taxman
03-15-2006, 07:29 AM

I always wear old shirts when Ditto's hanging with me.

Janie
03-15-2006, 08:28 AM
Oliver has been eating my favorite T's for 2 years! He is so sneaky when he does it and I don't find the tiny little holes till it's too late! Crawls right under the CaCa cape and eats away! :D

Angelwing
03-15-2006, 05:32 PM
My Kali loves chewing holes in my clothing. All of them like chewing the ends of my hair off...