PDA

View Full Version : Happy St. Partick's Day!!!

Mandolin
03-17-2006, 12:04 PM
:D :D :D HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!!:D :D :D
Just wanted to wish everyone a happy day! I hope you are all wearing something green or else you get an e-pinch :blush: .

linda040899
03-17-2006, 12:18 PM
While my heritage it not Irish, I can still wish all those who are.....

.....Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

butterfly1061
03-17-2006, 12:41 PM
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY

I'm Irish to the core. My mother's maiden name is "McKinley". She has traced our family back to Ireland before they came to the USA. Has her family shield of arms and the whole bit. Although, the original spelling of her name was MacKinlay back in Ireland. It's really too cool! :D

Mandolin
03-17-2006, 02:33 PM
I can't remember how much (if any) Irish i have in my heritage. I am true heinz 57 to the core. I am dutch, Ukranian, German, British, Czechoslovakian, just to name a few. But i hope somewhere in there i am a little Irish, I love St. Patty's Day. Everyone is so happy and green. I love it and i don't even drink :eek: , lol.

bellarains
03-17-2006, 06:34 PM
Yeah, Well...... I forgot to wear my green today and you know what happens when you forget to wear your green:eek:

Happy St. Patty's Day to all!!!!!

p3rr4n
03-17-2006, 06:49 PM
Happy Day and DONT DRINK TOOO MUCH (I dont really drink :P )

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Paulette
03-17-2006, 08:09 PM
Happy St. Pa(r)tick's Day to everybody! Too!:D

A 6th grade teacher called today at 7:20am to tell me thank you for a shamrock pin (made out of flour, salt and water & painted) that I made for all the teachers, lunch ladies, and janitor several years ago as my son is out of school and my daughter is a junior. It made my day, my week, my month, my year! I sign all of my painted things and she said she turned it over and saw my name and 1997. So Cool.:D

Mandolin
03-18-2006, 01:02 AM
St. Pa(r)trick's Day :lol ... oops. My typing makes me look like i dipped into the green beer a little early :lol . Hope everyone had a happy and safe day. Great day for me, I found out I am 1/6 Irish... how exciting. I can say "Kiss me, I'm Irish"

Angelwing
03-18-2006, 01:58 PM
I'm not Irish, I didn't wear green, and I didn't drink yesterday. But happy st. patrick's day to the rest of you (or belated, I suppose).

Buy A Paper Doll
03-18-2006, 06:49 PM
I'm not Irish, I didn't wear green, and I didn't drink yesterday. But happy st. patrick's day to the rest of you (or belated, I suppose).
LOL! Same here. :) But actually, I saw more people wearing green today, than yesterday. It seems that with St. Patty's day falling on a Friday during Lent, a lot of Catholic folks decided to celebrate the holiday today.