PDA

View Full Version : New pictures in Pete & Charlies Album

golucky
03-18-2006, 10:49 AM
Thought some of you might enjoy some of P & C pictures eating bark off a willow branch. They are in P & Cs album. Ohh, how they love it.:happy:

Joe:rofl:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2116256467&mode=guest

Janie
03-18-2006, 11:26 AM
Joe, where is the link for the photos? I wanna see!

bellarains
03-18-2006, 12:30 PM
Joe,

I posted your link for ya. Those two sure are having a good time. I tried to give mine a willow branch once, but they acted like I was gonna "Give Em a Switchen" as my Granny used to say. Your guys ain't scared though:lol

Paulette
03-18-2006, 01:43 PM
Joe.....Pete and Charlie are so cute. Looks like they love their Christmas play gym and especially the willow branch. You have some really pretty lovies there. I still love that wonderful cage you built, and the martin castles....you are very talented.

So...did you end up setting up some lovebirds for the retirement community yet?

Angelwing
03-18-2006, 02:00 PM
Great pictures. Pete and Charlie are adorable. I love their cage, and the purple martin castles are wonderful, too. Keep the pictures comin'!

Janie
03-18-2006, 04:52 PM
Lori, thanks! How do you do that? Get someone's link on????

Joe, great pictures! :D They look so happy together and especially chewing on their willow branch! What a nice set-up you have for them.....and lots of great toys! :)

bellarains
03-18-2006, 04:55 PM
Janie,

You know how computer literate I am. NOT!!!!! I can copy and paste though:lol

golucky
03-18-2006, 06:38 PM
Yes, Paulette, I have two lovies down in the lobby for the retirement group.:D Our manager bought them. Thinking she got a boy and girl.:blush: I have news for her. They are both boys.:whistle: They are old enough to be laying eggs, and the boys are just not laying the eggs. I am over my surgery enough to take care of them now and I will take some pictures soon. Boy, do they know how to bite. :mad: Hopefully I can train them not to bite.:roll:

Joe

Janie
03-18-2006, 06:43 PM
Joe, that is so cool! I missed that thread saying you were going to add some for the others in the community. If they are older, it might be tough to teach them not to bite but as long as they are bonded and enjoy each other and their cage toys, they can still be a welcome addition to the community. :)

shylevon
03-19-2006, 02:04 AM
Your 'blue' sure has an unusual coloring on his brow. Almost an orangey color. Is he a normal dutchy, or is he an orangeface blue (if there is such a thing)??

Great pics. They sure are growing up fast.

golucky
03-19-2006, 04:33 PM
Bellarains, you are going to have to please get my pictures again where people can see them.>o I have added Romero & Juliet to Charlie & Petes album.
Skylevon I do not have a clue what kind of lovies I have.:roll: I am about as smart as my dumb puter.:blush:

Joe

Janie
03-19-2006, 04:54 PM
Joe, you crack me up! Guess what? Lori doesn't have to add them....they're already there! :D Since you added to the same album, they are there, just below the ones you did of Pete and Charlie. :D

WOW, they sure are pretty and one of them sure does look like a slate or a mauve or whatever you bird people officially call them! :lol Both are very pretty lovies! :)

bellarains
03-19-2006, 05:29 PM
Joe,

They are gorgeous. I'm sure they really brighten the place up. I love all lovie colors, and it looks like you are working on getting them all:lol

Congrats on the new additions. They sure are beautiful:)

golucky
04-06-2006, 07:20 PM
Pete & Charlie hanging out in the living room every night for about two hours.:happy: Then to bed they go.

Joe