PDA

View Full Version : Birdies Mad At Mommy

kimsbirds
03-19-2006, 09:31 PM
Snap and Pop are a wee bit angry with me:cry:
They involuntarily gave blood tonight so I can sex them this week. Snap squirmed and squiggled, Pop lay there and let me drown in those big black eyes as I clipped a toenail just a smidge beyond normal. Squeezed a couple of drops of blood onto the sample cards and applied pressure and millet. They both devoured the millet, sat on my shoulder and pouted...one little head tucked in my ear, one little head snuggled below my hair.

I'm so gone with these two...HELP !!!!!

Janie
03-19-2006, 09:47 PM
Kimmie, I am sorry.....I can't help! I don't think I could ever part with them and I swear to you that I told Jackie, just today, that if you were here (instead of there, :D) I would love to have Snap! Not that Pop isn't exceptional, too, cause he/she is but Snap just melted my heart!

Good luck with letting them go! :whistle:

Angelwing
03-19-2006, 10:03 PM
I know, that little Snappy is soooo gorgeous. Once I really get into mutations, I'm gonna have to get me a Snap.

Poor little guys...why don'tcha just keep them!

bellarains
03-20-2006, 07:57 AM
Kimmie,

Give those little tosies a kissy for me. I'm sure by today all has been forgiven, but if not, I'm sure YOU keeping them will make it all good:)

Nope, no help here. If something touches my heart that deeply, no way I could give it up. I know you have a house full, but....... Heck, what's two more:D

BarbieH
03-20-2006, 08:00 AM
Those little neck snuggles are the sweetest thing. >o Sammy used to do them long, long ago, and again when his toes got hurt. Must be a toe thing.